Becoming my namesake!

BustyBabe

Snoogled for the first time last night! It was hard, since I never sleep on my back. I like lying on my stomach.

But the results were better, and it feels like I waste my day less, so I'm going to try to do it every night. Hopefully it'll get better. I woke up a lot during the night and ended up sleeping less overall. Totally worth it if it brings results though!

When I look in the mirror and at my pictures, they still don't look that different from when I started, so that's discouraging. But I know there's been major improvements since my measurements are bigger (though they haven't changed in a while).

But besides the measurements, I can tell by the way they feel. I remember, the first NBE thing I tried was those chi massages. They were so hard for me to do because I barely had any tissue! I remember feeling like I was just rubbing my ribs and I couldn't do all of the rotations. Now I have no problem doing them - score one for me!

I'd really rather just have even boobs (even if they were smaller), but I guess the bigger one motivates me to do something about the smaller one. I'm actually very pleased with how the bigger one looks and would be fine if they just evened out.

I'm hoping that'll happen by the end of the year!

BustyBabe

Sleep is still a problem. It takes a lot longer to fall asleep and I still wake up during the night, but it was better than yesterday. I'm hoping that soon, I'll be able to sleep normally.

I'm going to start a new exercise regime soon, and I'm thinking about pumping my larger breast...just to ensure that things don't get smaller. I'm going to be losing 20-30 pounds so I feel like I should take some precautions! I'm not that worried though, in the past that area hasn't really been affected by weight fluctuations.

I'll probably only pump very lightly for half an hour a day, I don't need the differences in sizes to get any bigger.

leelake

Transforming myself one day at a time!
Just keep pumpimg when ever you can... You will achieve the results you are looking for! I have been pumping 4-5 hrs a day as I have the time because I work from home. After 1 month I can really see the difference. I was a small A and last night I filled a Bcup after pumping..... My goal is a large C cup..... Remember 1 day at a time..... good luck...

lexuswoman

leelake,

You are so lucky to be able to work from home. I would love to have a job where I could work from home because I sure can't noogle at the office!

BustyBabe

Thanks for the encouragement! I didn't really notice that much of a difference with 4 or 5 hour sessions, but I'm convinced that snoogling is the way to go! I've already seen major improvements since I started doing it.

Unfortunately, I haven't done it in three days. I don't know what it was (maybe the oil, maybe leaving it on too long...), but I had a major break out on my chest where the dome sat! It's a nasty, pus filled mess....ewwww. So yeah, I'm waiting for it to heal before starting again. It looks REALLY horrible.

Hurry up already! I'm excited to start again. The funny thing is, I'm having a hard time sleeping the way I used to, which is on my stomach ;D.

I didn't have any problems the first few days, but I noticed the first time I left it on for 16 hours, I got a gross rash. So I think I'll probably just keep it on when I'm sleeping...and maybe oil's not the way to go for me.

I was worried that things would deflate, but things still look exactly the same.

The other bad news....I finally weighed myself, and I've gained 25 pounds!! Well, in total. Probably only 13 since I started noogling, since I was in denial.

It sucks, but at least my boobs look better than ever. I've been this weight before and my breasts hardly change at all...so I think that the noogling/other NBE things encouraged fat to go there. Because seriously, I don't think I look that different overall! I was surprised I gained that much weight.

So anyway, now I hope I can at least keep what I have while simultaneously losing weight.

BustyBabe

Sighh, goodbye progress posts!

Well, might as well give a new update. Things have been going really well. My breast is looking really good, way more normal than before. I'm hoping that I'll look somewhat symmetrical for my one year anniversary on May 1.

Pumping twice a day helped a lot too, one in the morning and one at night. For the last while I kept things at a moderate pressure, and didn't really see much progress. I decided to gradually add pressure throughout the session, so that I was always feeling a good pull. I never have dots so I'm pretty sure I'm still staying in the helpful zone.

I'm glad that I at least have progress photos now that my 'journal' is gone. It's funny, in some of them they were starting to look symmetrical, but now they look really uneven again since my bigger one must have grown some more. Massage really works!

My measurements haven't really changed, but I can tell that they're bigger. Actually, my overall measurements are smaller due to weight loss, yay!

Funnily enough, my smaller one is definitely bigger than my bigger one was when I started. I still don't think I would have looked very even though, that breast is still way rounder than this one.

I'm still hopeful that eventually, I can pump my right breast to a completely normal shape. Looking at my earlier pictures brings tears to my eyes, I've come a long way!

I can actually wear push up bras now and have decent cleavage...my goal is to be at least this size without a bra on. I could have never worn a bra like this before, I had nothing to push up on one side!

Attachments

• march 17.jpg
    march 17.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 208

BustyBabe

Thank you guys ;D! But the bra does have padding, I don't look that good normally. I'll post more pictures once it becomes less of a lie :p.

It's definitely been life changing, I feel way better about myself! I have more confidence and I'm starting to go after other things I want in life.

NadiOne

Padding smadding I remember when i would wear a padded bra, and still have to stuff the bra because u still couldn't see my boobs. Progress is progress whether you have a little help or not ;) in any event your looking good :)

Jenni

Padding aside, you have great progress. The fact that you have something to push up is worth celebrating. Congrats on the growth.
And I am so happy for all that it has done for you. The confidence and life change are just as amazing as the growth itself.

chica

BustyBabe!

Long time no speak!

So what is your bra measurement? Looks like you have done an amazing job -welldone!!!!!!

Are you still pumping and did you end up taking any herbs?
chica

BustyBabe

DoubleD said:
Padding smadding I remember when i would wear a padded bra, and still have to stuff the bra because u still couldn't see my boobs. Progress is progress whether you have a little help or not ;) in any event your looking good :)

Thanks DoubleD, you're absolutely right ;D.

Jenni said:
Padding aside, you have great progress. The fact that you have something to push up is worth celebrating. Congrats on the growth.
And I am so happy for all that it has done for you. The confidence and life change are just as amazing as the growth itself.

Thank you! You've had great progress too!

chica said:
BustyBabe!

Long time no speak!

So what is your bra measurement? Looks like you have done an amazing job -welldone!!!!!!

Are you still pumping and did you end up taking any herbs?
chica

Chica! How have you been? Have you been noogling all of this time?

My measurements haven't changed in a long time, but I feel like they keep on improving. I'm a 36C right now, but the shapes are still different. I feel really good though, it's been a major improvement.

I never ended up taking herbs, and now I feel like they're unnecessary, so I won't. I took a one month break to see if my marks would disappear, but they didn't. Other than that' I've been consistent.

How about you? Hopefully you have good news too?

BustyBabe

Update time! Things have been really good lately. I look down, and it's deja vu! I swear that my right breast looks exactly like my left breast did before it grew. From the top anyway! When I look in the mirror, they still aren't round, but I feel like that's improving.

Just recently (as of two days ago), I had another breakthrough - painful swelling in the domes! Which of course wouldn't be a happy thing otherwise, except that I know it means I've grown widthwise.

Takes me back to when I first started...I had that problem with the mediums. Now I wonder if I should upgrade my domes, since it seems like painful swelling might hinder my progress.

But I don't even fill the domes completely, so it seems kind of dumb to upgrade already. Plus, the XXL's will be huge! I don't know if they'll be more helpful than the XL's right now. Also, I only get painful swelling if I leave the domes on for two hours, I'm still fine when it's a one hour session.

Well, I'm excited anyway. Seems like things are moving fast! I can't wait to see what I look like on my one year noogleversary in two weeks ;D.

NadiOne

Describe your painful swelling, please. I've been getting painful swelling lately too which is new for me. I don't remember feeling this way since I first started. My soreness is an inch above nipple mainly. I'm not sure what to make of it. Happy noogleversary make sure to celebrate with a new bra. It's only right.

BustyBabe

Hmm, I don't know what to make of yours! Have you been doing something different? And is it just on one side or both?

The sides of my breasts hurt, I think they're just getting way too squished in there. When I take them out they also have an ugly mottled appearance for a few seconds, which I don't like either. But I'm not using more pressure than before, so I know it's because they're just expanding too much widthwise.

Haha, well I prepared throughout the year...while they were on sale. It's sort of the same, I haven't used them yet, and maybe I'll be able to then :p.

NadiOne

The only thing different ive been doing lately are chest press, but it's not a muscle soreness. Massaging makes them feel better. And yes it's both breast that ache I also feel the ache on the sides too. How far are you reaching now in the XL domes?

Kyria

BustyBabe and DoubleD,
Your growth has been truly inspirational and I look forward to my growth being along the same. Thanks for sharing--happy for you and jealous!!

BustyBabe

DoubleD said:
The only thing different ive been doing lately are chest press, but it's not a muscle soreness. Massaging makes them feel better. And yes it's both breast that ache I also feel the ache on the sides too. How far are you reaching now in the XL domes?

Hmm, maybe it's a sign of growth. It's been a long time without an update from you, you must be bigger than a DD now ;D.

The painful swelling was just a one time thing for me...it never happened again after that!

I don't go far in them at all. Maybe 1/3 of the way in, but I do them on my back. It just makes my shape look horrible if I do it sitting up.

Kyria said:
BustyBabe and DoubleD,
Your growth has been truly inspirational and I look forward to my growth being along the same. Thanks for sharing--happy for you and jealous!!

Thank you! I hope you're doing well too!

BustyBabe

Just reading all of my old posts...I can't believe some of them are over a year old! Too bad so many of them got lost in the forum glitch. Well, might as well update now, in case I want to look back on it next year :p.

I'm measuring 39.5 now, sometimes 40 if I measure loosely. I added this subliminal track to my routine two weeks ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UIuhsoV60g&list=PLu56Ed1yX058bosn_8oT4FIClY4pV0sOj

I think it works. The first day I listened to it I thought my breasts looked bigger! I play it whenever I'm on the computer now, because...why not? Nothing to lose, and everything to gain if it actually does help ;D.

I also started doing this hypnosis two days ago. It's short and sweet (well, compared to the other ones I've tried), plus I feel a lot of sensations when I'm doing them, so I'll keep trying it for a while:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9oJcrAR-eA&list=PLu56Ed1yX059R7fWCbsFMODDn9ZdG2wcQ

I like that it doesn't do any past regression, I find that so annoying!

The only other things I still do are massage and noogle my small one. I don't want to make things more complicated than I have to, and I know those two things work.

I'm feeling pretty sad lately. My larger breast is basically a D now (thought it looks like a C to me), and my breasts still look like they came from two different women! Even though my small one is a C (looks like a B), the difference is still so noticeable. From the side, it looks the same as when I started! Even from the front it doesn't look as big as it is. It really hasn't filled out that much, they still aren't round when I look down and it looks so shallow from the side. I'm wondering if they'll ever look the same. I'm thinking the smaller one has a glandular problem and isn't fully developed...I don't know if pumping has the ability to correct it.

There's also going to be a point where I want my bigger one to stop growing (maybe an DDD cup, if that looks like a DD on me), but I don't think my smaller one will have caught up by then, if my past performance has been any indication.

So eventually I'll have to completely avoid that side...but I worry that just massaging one side won't be effective, plus there's a chance that my bigger one could still grow anyway due to the hormones released by noogling. I just want to be even, is that so much to ask? At this point, even if they do end up being technically the same cup size, I don't think they're ever going to look it.

Just had to get that negativity out there! Of course I'm not going to stop, I'll just continue and hope for the best. Compared to a year ago, I look amazing! I'm sure I'll feel that way with every passing year 8).