Beware of using NB while on the phone...

T

tweety21ca

This is the second time this has happened to me with a breast vacuum so I don't know why I haven't learned.

We have to find some humor in what we're doing. Anyone else would think we were crazy strapping domes to our chests and vacuuming out air. But it's like any other crazy type of body improvement - crash diets, exercise, etc.

Anyway, I was on the phone booking a hotel this morning with the NB domes strapped to my chest, and when I reached for a pen the seal released and there was this huge PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (farting type) noise that errupted. It was so bad I just pretended it didn't happen. I didn't even want to bother to explain to customer service some excuse.

Thank God we don't have to see these people in person ever. I can only imagine what she told her coworkers during coffee break.

The other time it happened I was using Bosom Beauty and talking to my boyfriend on the phone. I broke a seal and same thing. He said, "Does someone have bad gas there?" So I had to tell him. He knew about me using Brava before, so the BB was no big surprise.

A

Ann

LOL. Good advice. I'm nervous wearing it in front of my husband because of that fart sounds. I guess he and I will just have to get used to it.

L

Louise1982

My husband didn't like the fart sound and even less like the loud swearing and fiddling about as I tried to re-attach the domes! He doesn't sleep well at the best of times!

I did a huge Brava fart on the train once, just looked out of the window and acted natural!

....and then another on the phone to my accountant...I just giggled and said it was part of a massager for my bad back, he sounded very relieved!

T

tweety21ca

What are we going to tell our grandchildren some day? They are going to think we were nuts for subjecting ourselves to such torture. Of course by then there will probably be a pill that will magically enlarge breasts.

L

Louise1982

I've thought of that, what if we have flat chested daughters and have to tell them how to grow boobs...I like boys better anyway!

T

tweety21ca

If I have girls hopefully they take after my fiance's more well endowed side of the family!

My mom's side have fairly big breasts but they are heavy, some even pear shaped. My dad's side are slim. I took after that side. So even though I don't have big breasts, I would rather have a slim build!

J

jess1980

Tweety, i also take from my dad's side. My mom's side is busty. My mom is slim but is a C cup but she also had 4 kids ( including me). Her side of the family is heavier. My dad's side is more slendor.

I have used mine while on the phone but got lucky it didn't make noise. I do hear the "farting" noises some times. Does that mean, it is being used correctly? Thanx.

T

tweety21ca

Yes, you're using correctly but sometimes movement breaks a seal slightly. It was easier to stay sealed with Brava domes because they had sticky silicone that adhered to your skin, but the NB domes are smooth and geared more towards shorter time periods of use.

Desert Rose

OMG, I had the same embarrassment moment a few day´s ago. I was talking on the phone with my friend and suddenly the noogle made a noise: PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!
Oh my gosh, I could die :eek: :-\ How embarrassing was that?!!!....

So yes people, BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!

Rachiex

Twice that's happened to me. Once was on the phone to my mum and I just ignored it and she asked if I was I outside in a storm!!

The second time was MORTIFYING! I was at Glastonbury in a tent pumping away and the fart noise happened. I didn't think anyone had heard it and I came out of my tent five minutes later when I was done pumping and got some VERY dodgy looks from the people in the tents all around mine! People literally turned and looked at me in disgust! And afterwards people were a little weird with me!

Paloma

LOL!!!!!! THis must have happened to all of us, happened to me last night and hoooooo-weeeeee was it embarrassing. Then your stuck wondering which is worse: admitting what you're actually doing or just letting them think you practically crapped your pants. ;D

LAWMANN2004

HI all!! Reading this, it made me think way back when,
I knew a guy who would break wind just like that.
He earned the nickname "LUMPY" because of it.
It has happened to the best of us, at the worst
of times. Just gotta be carefull!

t-bug

Louise1982 said:
My husband didn't like the fart sound and even less like the loud swearing and fiddling about as I tried to re-attach the domes!

My boyfriend thought my "farts" followed by a huge exasperated sigh and sometimes a curseword was hilarious! I had to get off the phone with him because he was laughing so hard. Now whenever he asks what I'm doing and I say noogling he snickers.

Glad I can provide him entertainment. ::)

Paloma

Louise1982 said:
I've thought of that, what if we have flat chested daughters and have to tell them how to grow boobs...I like boys better anyway!

Well, let's remember that being flat-chested is not in itself a disorder. I know lots of people who love their small boobs and one who just had a surgical reduction to get down to my size. It's all just personal preference! And some "grass is always greener" pathology... ;D

t-bug, the fart, the exasperated sigh, the cursing... oh so familiar LOL...

Teeny Tiny

Those noogle farts can be very embarrassing at times, I've had them happen during important phone calls many times, luckily most of them were just ignored as far as I know, other than one time when I was on the phone with my doctors office and it happened really bad they asked if I needed them to call back. ;)

When I'm on the phone with my hubby and it happens he says, "Oooh, someone's noogling!" and I can tell he's smiling when he says it. Sometimes to mess with him I'll say, "Nope, got gas!" Then when it happens at home later that night when I'm sitting next to him he'll pinch his nose like I actually farted when he knows it was a noogle fart. Noogling can be sooo entertaining at times! ;) :D ;D

secret

HHAHA i live with roommates and doors dont help much when that happens to me but sometime i put music incase i get the noogle fart haha. One time i was on the phone with my buddy WOW i move a bit and a huge farting noise came out, he was like "omgosh ew did you just rip a huge one." i was like no, but he didnt believe me, so he wouldnt stop telling people i have huge farts LOL good experiences hah