binkybinks pics

binkybink

Hey guys! Its been 2 weeks that I've been using NB as of yesterday- opa! Well Im such a naughty girl I never measured, the only measuring tape I have is in cm which is meaningless to me (as an American) plus not sure where to measure exactly plus don't feel like figuring it out at this moment.
So I figure a pic is worth a thousand words and will just try to post pics every 2 weeks or so just to measure my growth and my swelling....
I plan on doing this system for a while (like a year) to sustain growth so even though I would love to gain 2 cup size in a month, I'm not holding my breath.
So here are my pics 2 weeks after starting NB. I don't think I've grown at all but not really sure. My bf says I have but I tihnk hes just trying to pacify me. The third pic is after pumping for like 30 min as I was curious whether or not I was actually swelling at all. And it looks like I do swell a bit.

binkybink

Re: binkybinks pics missing 3rd pic

Here is the one after pumping for like 30 min- also from today. I will try posting another one from a longer pumping session. Cause I was expecting like massive swelling but feel like Im not but don't know if my perception is distorted. Love to know what yall think.

Anastasia916

Hey hun, looks like you got some good swelling going. If you want to know your measurement, go get a bra fitting and they'll tell you. Like go to Victoria's Secret and ask for a bra fitting. But there are pics online and instructions on how to measure your breasts. And a measuring tape is easy to come by, the one I have I bought for 79 cents. You can find them in the sewing and craft section of a store. Mine has cm and inches on it. I personally measure on the fullest part of my breasts which is the center of my nipples, then I measure under the bust for my band size. Others measure the top part of the breast, and each breast individually for a more accurate measure. Just do what you feel is best. Looks like you are bigger than most starting out, what size are you hoping to achieve?

binkybink

thanks anastasia for the confirmation! ahh so this IS swelling. how long til you saw a change from using the L cups? i started taking maca today, and will buy fenugreek and msm today (buy 1 get 1 free sale at cvs lol). i started with saw palmetto a week or so ago and am having lots of protein and soy. i hope these herbs don't counterract each other or make me fat!!!!!! has anyone used maca with any of the aforementioned????? im looking forward to the affects from the msm cause someone said it makes ur skin glowy.
im going back to brazil in a few weeks so hope the maca will make my butt bigger before then. lol!!!!! you were right in your previous post- the men in Rio go gaga for big round butts and could care less about cup size.
have a gorgeous day!

D

Dixieland

binkybink,
You definitely have some swelling going on!! YEAH! Congrats and keep noogling it pays off!
Hugs and Kisses :-*
Dixieland

Anastasia916

I never took maca, but I did take Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto, along with other herbs, and after a few months of taking them (I took them individually) I had to stop taking them because I gained weight, I started getting cellulite on the back on my legs and butt, and my acne when a-wall. Other people didn't get those side effects, but I did, I'd say just watch for those things, and once those things start happening then stop taking those herbs. The HA supplement I take has MSM in it, but it's a low amount. I take Bovine Ovary right now for breast growth, the other supplements I take are for other things.

D

Dixieland

binkyblink,
I have taken several things but the fenugreek and saw palmetto and I can't remember the other one, they caused me the same problems as Anastasia...keep a close eye on it if you decide to take anything. Another thing you need to watch for is the hormonal imbalances that they can cause some people. Be careful....
Dixieland

binkybink

guys i really appreciate the feedback about the herbs. people claim maca can give u a huge bumbum and hips in like a month, any gains to my boobs, butt, hip are appreciated- but if anything odd happens, like breakouts or stomach pains, i will def just stop. oddly enough, they sold out of fenugreek at my local cvs.
so anyway i have new pics which are of the swelling- its like maybe swelling to about a c and deflating within maybe 4 hours.
regardless there is some fullness thats sticking at all time after this 3 weeks.
I cant wait to grow like 2 inches like you have done Anastasia, will be ah-mazing!
I wish there was some way I could lift my nips but ah well one thing at a time.... lol
Thanks and take care chicas!

D

Dixieland

;D Oh Binky! :eek: You are doing so great! I can see the swelling all over but on top as well!!! ;D Mine are saggy too... :'( But that's what I got when I lost so much weight...I just want my tata size back first then I will work on the uplifting (I'm getting there 4 inches so far, give or take depending on the noogling schedule)..hehehe! There are exercises that if you stick with them, supposedly will lift up your tata's...I've never stuck with them long enough to find out....I have my workout routine and that's what I do...don't have anymore time to add any more until after college graduation! LOL!
Dixieland

Anastasia916

Dixie, get an easycurves exercise thingy, I have one and I think it takes maybe 5 minutes a day, and it firms and lifts them. I was ALOT more saggy after breastfeeding before I ever used it, a friend bought it for me, umm...2 years ago I think? I used it everyday for 3 months straight, now I use it every few days. Normally right before or right after a run or jump roping. I still have some sagginess, but it seems to be going away completely since noogling. And binky, I feel ya on the nipple thing, I wish mine were more centered, hubby said if this doesn't work in fixing them how I want, I can get a breast lift. A breast lift doesn't scare me much as it's not putting something foreign inside the body, but I'd never get implants. So in a year if taking BO and noogling doesn't get me where I want, I'm going to save up for a breast lift. And maybe some permanent hair removal too :p

D

Dixieland

Anastasia,
Do you really feel that it has made a difference? Although, you are a lot younger than me, I don't know if that easycurves would work...mine are really saggy :'( I went and found it online, but you have to sign up for these pills to...they send you a new 30 day supply every 3 weeks or so...I don't want the pills...but it doesn't look like you can order it alone. It is only 9.99 plus s & h which is even more than the cost of the product..I also found it on e-bay but it's like 17.00 plus s&h which is almost 13.00 dollars.
Thanks
Dixieland :)

Anastasia916

when my friend got it for me, they didn't have that stupid pill BS, I'd say the best place to get it without the pills would be ebay, have you checked amazon.com as well? and yes I feel it works, Philli also does chest exercises and says it helps in firming them up and helping with the results of noogling... my hubby has a bench and I've done presses and other chest excercises and it seems the easy curves exercises do the same type of muscle movements, if not more so concentrated on the breasts area, with each exercise you see the breasts moving different ways, when I first used it I had it on the 2 setting, it goes up to 6 I believe, and I did it for 2 days, on the 3rd day I was soooo sore!! it felt like I had lifted a ton or something, so it does work the muscles, now I have it on the highest setting but again I've had it for about 2 years.

T

tavia

well done binkybink
your swelling looks great, ive used maca pills 900mgs and found that i had more energy, my waist seemed to shrink a little and butt got bigger but i stopped because the forehead acne was just too crazy, horrible...
so now i have 3 tinctures of maca extract, u put 10 drops under your tounge, but i tryed it and it sent me nutty, so only use it when i want lots of energy and to boost my libido, but i dont use it as a daily sup cause its way to strong and i couldnt handle that every day, although im assuming it would help my butt out alot, i still dont wanna use it every day.
thinking of using saw palmetto too but undecided as yet,
but you are looking great hun ;D

K

kelby

thats amazing i hope i have as much growth as you have had now i have been finished breastfeeding for 8 week mine have dissappeared

Anastasia916

kelby, you will get there, many of us have breastfed, and I'm one of them and noogling is fixing them. But if you recently stopped, you might want to wait at least 6 months before starting noogling or any other type of NBE as it could start back up your milk. You glands need to have time to dry up completely and go back to normal. Good luck!

binkybink

Ok guys! Here I go with the updates. Here is the swell-free pic of my boobs one month into noogling. I had pumped in the am but I think the pic (taken in th evening) shows the normal deflated state and and you can see there's a bit more fullness in the cleavage and on top. Its subtle bit of growth but is encouraging to me. As yall may remember I started off a month ago as like a small B, a litle nebulous as I was never professionally fitted for a bra. Now I think I am a slightly larger B.
In the am tomorrow I will post another pic of how I look with swelling. With swelling I think I am like C but that sticks around about 2 hrs.
Also, my current measurement
33 under bust
35.5 across bust over nips
Very interesting!
I just found measuring tape in INCHES and so will double check older psots to see if I even measured correctly. lol
Then tomorrow I will check my swelling measurements.
Its 2 am and Im about to work out. Trying to tone my abs to match my blossoming tatas, hopefully will be beach-ready by Christmas!
Kissses
Bre

binkybink

guys thanks for all the encouragement! and a shout out to the others who post pics because it keeps me encouraged as well! i will post pics again soon. i missed a day during thanksgivng but doesnt seem like any harm was done. swelling is still sticking around about 4 hrs. im going to puerto rico this coming week with my best friend- so I dont know how I'll manage! But you guys know I'm a stealth noogler so hopefully Ill return with some sneaky covert noogling strategies ol
im filling the larges now after 6 weeks on NB so gonna order XL and start transitioning. boobygreedmonster is lurking in the shadows lol!
kisses

Anastasia916

I just got back to noogling and haven't noogled in about 2 weeks and before I started again I measured and I was at 35 1/2 inches on the fullest part, so really didn't lose much. So a day here and there won't hurt anything. Good luck finding time to noogle! I wasn't brave enough to take mine with me when I traveled.