BOOBIES, life and luster

noogleberry1

Heeeeeey Guys I've started a blog...check it out I talk lots about my boobie experience, growing a butt and give you lots of thrifty beauty and fashion secrets as well as lots more....

www.latoyaa.blogspot.com

Love to you all ladies :-*

noogleberry1

Hey bearbear, that is in the beautiful island of Crete... it's absolutely an island of bliss... have a look at the other pictures - simply stunning there. xx

Strumpet

Very lovely blog you've made :) I like the background, and I've heard the tip about castor oil before, I'll have to try that!

noogleberry1

Heeey Strumpet!! Thanks very much... Will be putting more about NBE soon, a lot of ppl are enquiring about it. How's your journey going?

canadianchick

thanks for posting your blog,
question about fenugreek, doe sputtin gth oil on your breast make you produce milk too? I don't want that
have you excreted milk? do th esize of your breasts
go back to their normal size after stopping the chi massage or if you stop the fenugreek treatment?
thanks ;)

noogleberry1

Oh brilliant so glad you ladies are enjoying it!! I did not produce milk no Canadianchick, I have read that it helps to enlarge the milk ducts, but no I didn't produce any milk. Many other women have not either, I think this may happen if you have already given birth and want the help whilst breast feeding x