Bought Noogleberry Size L & wondering if I got the wrong size?

tanyamgraham

Hi all! I bought a Large size airlocked, contoured system.
It is hard to get on & falls off pretty easily. Sometimes I can get it to stay on after some messing around. I also really DON'T like how far the cups come out. I def can't do anything or get up & move around while wearing it, which I read is a perk of the "Airlock contoured system".
I am 35' around the chest & about a full A/small B cup.
I was thinking of switching to the Medium cup size with the Airlock system - and NOT the contour-so the cups aren't so gigantic.
Would anyone recommend what to get?
Please help!
Thank you!

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hi - hope you can get more comfortable somehow. Hope you're positioning with the contour in the right place. The shaping should look like the pic when you look down on the dome as it is placed on your chest. Try one at a time just to find out how much you're filling them now. If your nipples dont come to half-way, then you could probably grow quite a bit using the mediums, and find it easier. Use oil e.g. coconut before pumping so it helps seal. I'm a bit short of time but hope to help more, or someone else may. Best wishes, A :)

Attachments

• 2020-08-17-103927_531x517_scrot.png
    2020-08-17-103927_531x517_scrot.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 21

tanyamgraham

Hi thanks for your response!
I'm a bit confused with the oil stuff. So do we put the oil on before the cups go on? I thought it was more for massaging the breasts after pumping?
And yea, I'm wondering about getting the size Medium non contoured cups-I like they aren't as long, etc. But still unsure. The large def feel a bit to big.

Thank you

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hi
I've attached the NB size chart. You'll see theres quite a difference in diameter between the medium and the large which helps on a smaller chest. Mediums are an easy fit on my 36" chest though I'm only an A cup. I can use the large cups without difficulty but I've been using NB for years. If you apply oil or body lotion to the area of your skin which the cup edges will touch as you pump, you'll find they stay on more easily and more tissue gets pulled into the dome.
Best wishes, A :)

Attachments

• 2020-08-05-084210_528x302_scrot.png
    2020-08-05-084210_528x302_scrot.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 34