Bovine ovary and bleeding

Jess09

Hi,
So I started taking bo 2 days after my period stopped, I started to bleed within 12 hours, it wasn't just spotting, it was more. I took another bo the day after and was still bleeding so I stopped the bo yesterday however I'm still bleeding. Has this happened to anyone? The bleeding isn't heavy period, but it's enough to change a pad every few hours.

Has this happened to anyone here please?

Can you tell me if your experiences with bo, the good and the side effects even if you didn't have bleeding?

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Totally outside my experience, but BO seems stuff to be cautious about! Stay safe, as they say x

D

DDnow

Hi,
So I started taking bo 2 days after my period stopped, I started to bleed within 12 hours, it wasn't just spotting, it was more. I took another bo the day after and was still bleeding so I stopped the bo yesterday however I'm still bleeding. Has this happened to anyone? The bleeding isn't heavy period, but it's enough to change a pad every few hours.

Has this happened to anyone here please?

Can you tell me if your experiences with bo, the good and the side effects even if you didn't have bleeding?
I would recommend a doctor visit. Just tell them exactly what happened. It might just be a hormonal issue but always better safe.