Bovine ovary and pm?

Moonmama

Hi... I've been trying to decide wether to order some PM or BO. I've read a fair amount on both and ended up ordering bovine ovary from swan sons. I also got the adrenals as I read it was good to take them together. I hope this was a good choice! I'm more concerned with permanent growth than swelling, and have been noogling for about a month and a week and don't think I've noticed significant changes yet. However I didn't take any pre-noogle measurements so maybe my eyes are just playing a trick on me. I took my measurements tonight for future reference:
Upper bust: 32"
Bust: 34"
Under bust: 33.5"
Ribcage: 28"

Is it ok to take BO with hormonal birth control? I would like to have children later in life so I am wondering what's best! I'd love to hear all of your experiences, advice, and info! I am also wondering about a breast cream... And would love any pointers in the right direction!

A kind of unrelated question, I've always tended to have extra fat by my armpits (I remember I had this even before puberty so maybe it's just my body frame?) but I'm wondering if there's a special way to noogle to get rid of that? I wish I could some how just move it all down to my boobs! But I'm scared that if I get it in the suction dome that it will just expand? What are everyone's thoughts on that?
Photo is of me tonight, last noogle about 20hrs ago.
Thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 1,906

Hopefulforbreasts

I was on PM for three months now on bovine ovary and sheep placenta. I've read it's safe to take with birth control. As far as armpit fat look into fat brushing and a fat gathering bra. Good luck! Your breasts already look great to begin with!

Moonmama

Thanks so much hopefulforbreasts! I started taking BO and adrenal glandular a few days ago. I thinkI'll start taking kelp to make sure my body temp is warm enough.. I took my temp a few times and was around 97.6, I was pretty externally cold at the time though and have been trying to stay warmer throughout the day. Excited to see if this will yeald results! During puberty I had a bit of a eating disorder (not too serious, but strictly vegan and restricted a lot) and I turned out having pretty petite breasts while the rest of my family on both sides are extremely well endowed , so I'm hoping this will make up for any development I missed out on as a teen.