Brand new & in need of HELP!

Hi everyone... I'm Brand new to the world of pumping, & In Very excited. But... I've had my noogleberry for almost 2 weeks now & I'm STILL having trouble with even keeping the cups ON ... therefore meaning I really haven't even been able to start my pumping Journey because I can't keep the darn things on long enough to have a full pumping session... if y'all know what I mean? I'm afraid that I might have gotten the wrong cup size (although I did check & recheck the sizing chart a good 4-5 times before placing my order) I'm also a little discouraged about the fact that there was no real instructions on how to properly apply and pump this system. I mean yeah there are instructions in like one page but they're just so vague and not very detailed at all. I get that maybe everybody's process is going to be a little different, but a video or some sort of audio instructions that came along with the system would have been great! Maybe that's asking a little much but I guess I just assumed there would be clear instructions that would get me started right away, not still trial and erroring 2 weeks later.... I'm just frustrated ... so, if ANYONE has ANY sort of advice AT ALL that they think might help me... It'd definitely be welcomed with open arms and it would greatly appreciate it!
Thank you!

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hi Princess
Sorry to hear its not working and I know about difficulties getting started. Theres been a lot of similar questions so surfing around this site should help.
I'm sure you'll have taken in the advice to get your skin moist with something like coconut oil or good body lotion so the edges of the cups will adhere.
Placement of cups - if you're using contoured you must get the orientation right.
Size of cups - there's a tendency for folks to advise you to "go large" which I dont think is always good advice. If you've got substantial breast tissue to start with then to go on the large side could be right. But if you're starting almost flat then you could probably buy a size smaller to get you started. If you share your measurement info we may be able to confirm this.
It really is possible to get some success so lets hope you can get started very soon
x Ari

W

Wolfmoon

Princess
I am a male, so don't be shocked. I have been noogleing for about a year. I'm not gay or a Trans, just a guy who wants my own breast. By now, you probably have your cup problem worked out. But for your information, or anyone else's, try pumping only one at a time. A person can control one better than two at the same time. To pump only one either use only a single hose from hand pump to the cup or pinch off one tube if using a split-Y tube. I hope you will get what you want out of pumping, I am. (Wolfy)

If I can be of further assistance or just want to noogle chat, contact me. By the way I am 69 y/young. Hehe