Breast on men

Mindy

Can somebody tell me just what is wrong with men that love the look, feel, and size of breast ( large and small ) from wanting to have there own breast to look at , feel , and enjoy their self and with there loved one ? Would like to hear from other people on both sides .

BarelyB

I dont think theres anything wrong with it. TBH i had no idea such people existed before i found noogleberry! I must admit, im a tad jealous of men who've grown breasts themselves, when my female body hates me and gives me none -,-

Mindy

Thanks BarelyB for your feed back. And i'm sure ( or hope ) that you are able to get as much as your wanting ; And more if that is what you want.

NadiOne

wonderingson said:
Can somebody tell me just what is wrong with men that love the look, feel, and size of breast ( large and small ) from wanting to have there own breast to look at , feel , and enjoy their self and with there loved one ? Would like to hear from other people on both sides .

Who said anything was wrong with this??

Mindy

Hi DoubleD ; That's what I was asking what is wrong with it ? I think any and every person that wants breast ( large or small ) which ever they have or want should be up to them not other people !!!

Mindy

Breast : The way I see them is that every person that wants them should have them ( large or small ) the size they want with out any other person saying a bad thing about them . Unless they are saying " I wish mine looked like that " . The way I see them is that it is a part of our body ( woman or man ) that we should do with or as little as much with that makes us feel better about the way we look ;and makes us happy . As far as only for woman and not men to me that is bull . A persons sex is in there paints on there chest . And if changing that is what is going to make them happy then the more power to them , with the best of luck to them . I am here to help my breast become fuller and maybe larger . Not to tell people what is wright or wrong . And i'm sure that there are people that will not approve of my thoughts on the matter ; but who cares i'm not here or any where else just to fit in , I'm me !!!

Kyria

As a man desiring to grow breasts and maybe lactate in the future, I am of the opinion that since both men and women are born with breast tissue, there is nothing wrong with men wanting to either have breasts or lactate. Not do I feel is there an issue with them wanting to change their gender! I love and admire breasts--my personal preference if for them to be voluptuous but proportionate to person having them. Having said that, I respect other people's choice to have breasts in the size they please.

The breast is a beautiful thing and I appreciate beauty for what it is. I do not feel that there should be a stigma associated with a person wanting to have or having, breasts in the size and shape they desire.

Love,
Kyria

EzzieD

Science shows that the only reason men even have nipples is because when forming as a baby all the parts are the same until the gender starts to develop. If you think about it, men would look silly without nipples! lol

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Yep, we are all the same until puberty when our secondary sexual characteristics begin to develop due the introduction of E or T hormones. In fact, males generally spike on E initially and begin to grow breasts until the testes have matured enough to overwhelm with T. At this point, the body absorbs most of the development over the coming months. I remember seeing it with my friends getting this... except me as I was a bean pole (can't tell now :b ).

But I think this original thread was more about people's reactions in public or such. Ladies, imagine if a man with obvious breasts was near you. How would you feel? How about interacting with him? How about him flirting with you? What would you think of a man in the bra section? In a lingerie store, there isn't a men and women fitting room usually, what about him in there trying something on?

Now just imagine a man's reaction to said person. :)

There is a sexual identity movement happening and society isn't ready for it IMHO.

DJ

iwilldothis

Dear Dj, I have seen quite a few men with breasts as I am from a big city but they are usually gay or transitioning to female. To answer one of your questions,in all honesty I would be shocked if a man with breasts was flirting with me because I would not be expecting it and I have never had that happen to me or any female I know. As for using the change rooms and shopping for bras I think that's pretty common. I have seen many men shopping for themselves and if they are confident in themselves most women will not really give a second look. I think overall most people aren't that bad when it comes to accepting a man with breasts, especially if he is comfortable with himself,however I think most women would be surprised to be hit on. :p

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
That's interesting to hear. I'm in the Denver area so I'm not in a small city either but I can't say I see much of men with breasts. Plenty of men with "moobs" due to weight but not breasts of the order I am thinking.

It is also interesting you mention gay or TG for men with breasts. I think they are just much more open about it because honestly, I don't see people being very accepting of anyone who is "radically" different. Thus, a man with gynecomastia for example is going to hide it as much as possible.

I suppose I'm going to be surprising alot of women as I am neither gay nor TG and I do succumb to the flirting urge from time to time (which isn't "hitting on" IMHO). I think it is a nice way to make a woman feel attractive without being threatening. Doesn't everyone want to feel like that once in awhile?

Hey, how about I come by and flirt with you in a couple of years? :)

DJ

Au

For me it’s just a bit bizarre. I’m pretty open and whatever floats your boat certainly ain’t any of my business, but it makes me very curious and, I’ll admit it, the thought of it is slightly disturbing. But only because I’m not used to such a thing. I’ve got no problem with transgender, as I’ve seen a few and they are a complete picture, but men with breasts just seems like The Last Supper with the Easter Bunny standing in the background dressed as a waiter. Everything normal and then hello, that’s weird isn’t it? I hope you don’t find me too blunt. Is there something wrong with it? Well, I can’t say it’s normal, but as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone I don’t think I could call it wrong either. Then again, I don’t believe my opinion matters at all, because a person’s choices in life don’t affect me and don’t need my approval.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I can appreciate your feelings as this matter is abit atypical.. or is it? I am kinda sad that there is a tendency for people to reject unfamiliar situations than accept them on experience and merit. In biology, there is generally two sexes in the more complex creatures and humans aren't an exception. However, there is plenty of examples of where the "line" is blurred either in form and/or behavior. Humans aren't an exception either. Realize in the womb, male and female is identical for several weeks until a structure must be formed and even then parts are "repurposed" during this process. Breasts are secondary attributes in biology of humans -- both sexes have them but one usually develops and expresses breasts more dramatically. Prolactin is from the pituitary gland which both sexes have; hence both sexes could produce milk due to this if breast development is present.

I think of the potential emotional hell a man with breasts who didn't seek them and I'm sorry to say he will likely not be generally acceptable because of it. For myself, I am seeking to alter my body to have breasts and I'm willing to embrace the consequences. I plan to demonstrate that men with breasts can be heppy, loving and valued persons in any type of relationship. I can only believe good things will come of these small but important attitude changes.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Honestly, I think I would be more confident with a large B or C status. There is something about this AA/A size that just sucks confidence out of you. :) However, I am trying to undo this social stigma I got about guys wearing bras. Today, I got my smoothest bra I've been able to find and nicely tight black t-shirt to wear for all my errands. I'm not especially big right now but that bra and shirt just made them jump out, atleast to me. You know, I don't think anyone noticed or kept quiet if they did.

And of course when I hit B/C status it is going to winter again... Can't win. Ah well, I spotted a nice halter top that I think will look nice next summer with my shiny Cs.

As for parents, I haven't told mine and I doubt they would care.

DH

tim odom

BETTER LOOKING BREASTS ARE IN A WOKIING STATUS
:eek: Hey DJ ! Here is my take on men with breasts: I am 56 now and I have now had my breasts for about 2 yrs. I have gone to VS and bought several bras from them and the Ladies were very nice and supportive in getting me fitted properly to how the bra is to fit . I had another lady at fredericks of hollywood actually come into the dressing and was in total awe of my size and we picked out two bras that I then purchased from her. I wear my 38c bras each day even my boss has seen them and his wife also and she said they look very nice. I went to HEB yesterday with my Tback t-shirt on with the 38c tback bra on and I had several women smile and looked down at them and smiled again with eye contact once again with me. I am very comfortable with my breasts and The C cup bras are now getting tighter in the cup. My wife even tells me they are getting bigger. I am 1 inch larger across the nipples than she is. We bought several bras that We share because they are very nice in the fit so why buy 2? So, as for me being a male I LOVE MY BREASTS and I am not afraid to show them in public. Thank-you for listening and reading my thoughts about BREASTS on MEN! Everybody have a great day and grow your breasts till you are happy with your size!!! Tim

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Hi guys 62 male crossdresser I too love having and enjoying my own breasts, been at it for around 10 years Pills, potions, noogleberry I'm around a B cup if I put more effort into it I'm sure they would be bigger all the same I love them. I do love wearing bras and slipping on a dress feeling feminine from time to time. Have fun.

Attachments

• 2021-06-26-13-41-23-957.jpg
    2021-06-26-13-41-23-957.jpg
    918.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 2021-12-18-18-45-27-274.jpg
    2021-12-18-18-45-27-274.jpg
    978.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Lumii_20210627_115922168.jpg
    Lumii_20210627_115922168.jpg
    407.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 20210107_184414.jpg
    20210107_184414.jpg