Bruise from noogling?

hermanus02

Hiya  i haven't had my nb for very long and am still learning but this morning my hubbie noticed a bruise, straight away he asked if it was from the gadget I was using of course I said no way :D but I was wondering if it might be, the other day I did over pump by mistake so could this be from then? Any advice would be welcome thanks xx

Yes it most certainly could be from using the NB. If you overpump, or while you are just starting to use the noogleberry it is possible to get bruises on your boobs anywhere from where the rim of the dome sites to anywhere on your actual breast. Over the past 9 weeks i have had a couple of bruises here and there, more so in the first couple of weeks and when I moved up to the Large domes when I got bruised on my ribs.

It is difficult initially to find the right amount of pressure to pump with. You will get there though and you will stop getting bruises. Ease up a little, really be gentle on your breasts. They are new to this remember. It's a whole new sensation.

Slow and steady is the way to win the race here. Only pump until you feel a slight pull in your breasts. No more, not for now anyway. They can flush pink - red but any blu-ish tint means you are over pumping.

I hope this helps and that your bruises go soon xx Good luck!

LAWMANN2004

Hi! The brusing issue will slowly go away, But you must take it easy
when you pump. I too had an issue with brusing, I took a few days
off, and they went away.
After I started again, the swelling was great, and stayed longer.
You just cant use as much pressure to cause brusing.
Have fun& be carefull

hermanus02

Hiya  thanks for answering so quickly, I did get carried away pumping as I was lying on my bed watching tv trying to kill time and all the lights were off so I didn't notice the colour to realize it was too much, think I have high pain threshold so didn't feel anything  but have learnt now to keep lights onjust hope my hubby doesn't walk in though as it must be a sight for sore eyes lol
xxx

Paloma

I notice that I bruise more if I lie on my back while I pump - i think it increases the pressure on the ribs because you have to pump at a higher pressure to get the boobs sucked into the domes since you're fighting gravity. For me, it's better to be sitting up somewhat. hth

Like paloma, I too bruise more easily lying down and also I pumped while driving (I know, I know - risky) The other day and the act of sitting back into the seat really hurt my ribs and gave me bruises. I just couldn't resist the chance to get an extra 1.5 hours in!

LAWMANN2004

HI!!
I noticed the same thing, I can't lay down to noogle.
the bruising was way worse. Now I sit up & do home work
or watch television. It will get easer to find out which
position will work for you.
What works for me, might not work for you.
Have fun & be carefull. Jamie2
(P.S. NOT recomended to drive with them on)

P

Philli

Another normal product worth trying is the cream you rub on a babies bum for nappy rash and soreness. That's what I used when the XLs were giving me red marks and bruising. I creamed my breasts up before going to bed and put on an old bra to stop the bedsheets from getting soiled and wiping it all off while I slept.

SaveTheTaTas

Thanks for the suggestions Amelie and Philli! I saw an arnica topical at GNC that I might go buy tomorrow. What is the name of that baby's bum cream Philli?

Paloma

Philli said:
Another normal product worth trying is the cream you rub on a babies bum for nappy rash and soreness. That's what I used when the XLs were giving me red marks and bruising. I creamed my breasts up before going to bed and put on an old bra to stop the bedsheets from getting soiled and wiping it all off while I slept.
Wow I never woulda thought of that! You mean the baby cream helps relieve the soreness from the depressions where the rim was? I wonder what it has in it?