bruises

oaktree

Hi, now had my pump for 3 weeks and had fantastic results. However at our last session I think we must have got carried away because I ended up with a very large bruise! It covers about a quarter of my penis and it is not very pretty. Has anyone else had same problem? And how long for it to go. D.

steve

Hi oaktree. Bruising is very common especially when you first start and it is not a serious problem but a sign of overpumping.

When you pump, wait for a few seconds for the blood to engorge the penis rather than pumping and pumping.

You could try using arnica on the bruise to help resolve it. It will fade in time and it will be safe to start using the pump again as long you are not having any discomfort. Please be aware that if you are taking aspirin for example, you will be more prone to bruising.

Just let us know if you need any further advice.

kind regards
Steve

oaktree

Hi Steve, thanks for the tip about Arnica. I have now got some and am now concerned about resuming pumping. Should I carry on (at a more sedate pace) or should I wait until the bruise goes? Many thanks D. PS it is not painful.

Giep

Since you new at pumping, you need to start out slow. Start at low pressure 3hg to 4hg for a month so you penis will get used of it. By the 3 month you should reach 4hg to 5 hg. Make sure you warm up 10 min. before you start pumping. pump 10 mins message for 10 min. Do 3 sets then warm down. Pump every other day unless you have 2 tubes than you can pump 2 day, one in one tube and the next day you pump in the second tube and break a day. Make sure you stay hard in the tube to keep the swelling down. Never go over 10hg.