Bustin out

W

WOLFMOON

Hay Ash
Is the vac pump in your picture from a break repair kit or some other stand alone kit? I want to see the electric pump when you get it and how it sounds when in operation. In other words, your unbias personal review.

W

WOLFMOON

Hay Ash
I have not been spending much time on this site lately either, because it seems no one is interested in taking part in my post. I thought members would be more supportive. Guess I was wrong!

W

WOLFMOON

Hay Ash, where did you go? I bet he wanted to catch a kangaroo...

K

kevlovs69

Hay Wolfy can't you see that she what some time to herself right now....kevlovs69

W

WOLFMOON

Kevlov
Sorry, I wasn't able to follow the texting. I did not see where there were any issues, and I'm not trying to get you fired up

K

kevlovs69

Wolfy as far as I know there isn't a issue but I'm sorry for the inconvenience that I have caused by my reply back to you i just miss her too...kevlovs69

W

WOLFMOON

Kevlov
I know where your coming from. As far as I am concerned, no damage done.

W

WOLFMOON

Kevlov
I know it's tough, just hang in there big guy, I miss her too. She was funny. You got to know her better than I. Maybe she will show up again, soon. BE TOUGH!

K

kevlovs69

She did on my email now she's just fine for now I'm not going to get into it anymore till I get to her problems kevlovs69

W

WOLFMOON

Kevluv
I'm quiet sure that between you and her, she should get whatever ironed out. (the problem(s) are none of my business, right)? Anyway, you and her still in contact? I just hope no one gave her a rough time. I get hazed at times because of my breast. I to just like being alone at times. I'm just a seasoned male who wants my own tits. What is the big deal with that? It's my body!

K

kevlovs69

It is your body like I have a pair of tits to and I live in a high population town if anyone told me that you have tits i just laughed at them and walk away and my boobs are a big c-cup my underbust is 40 and my upper bust is 45.1/2 so I know how that feels....kevlovs69

K

kevlovs69

Hi Everyone
Have not been doing much Noogling........
Was about to yesterday but power outage.
Here are before pictures ,will Noogle later and post pictures later.
Ash XXX
They look so good Miss Ashley

K

kevlovs69

Hi Everyone
Here are before pictures on left.
Two pictures on right were taken 1 hour after Noogling for two hours.
Ash XXX
they are beautiful breast there. ...Miss Ash

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kevlovs69

Hi Everyone
Ash XXX
WOW YOU GOT SOME NICE CHERRIES THERE

J

jeannemarie

Hi Everyone
Ash XXX
tres belle poitrine

Attachments

• WIN_20210715_07_46_00_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20210715_07_46_00_Pro.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 20