Butt enhancer

Meme80

I use the butt cups and the breast cups. I was at my smallest butt and hip measurements of 33" a few years ago. I increased my protein intake, did 100 bridges in the morning and butt noogling in the evening for 1 hr, along with taking Curvimore Elite. Today, my waist measurement has remained the same, if not slightly narrower (by 3cm), and my butt measurement is now 35", with my hip measurement at 91cm (just under 36").

I've paused everything for months at a time and never lost any gain. Maybe a little tone, so I'd start bridging and noogling again, taking the supplement sort of 3 months on, 3 months off.

With the right procedure, it's just as effective as breast noogling, if not slightly more effective in that no loss of gain in pauses from butt noogling vs slight loss of gain in pauses with breast noogling.

Haute Arula

Hi Meme80, thanks, that’s great to hear as I’ll be purchasing the butt cups soon. My cheeks are fine, it’s the hollows at the sides that could be a little more out to give a more hour glass look without the surgery. The breast cups have worked great so I’m confident the butt cups will too!