Buzzing Breasts (Thanks To Noogleberry)

Madilyn

Just Trying To Be The Girl I've Always Wanted 2 Be
Lucy,

Please don't hate me for this, but I figured if anybody can appreciate that I'm joking around it's the Noogleberry Forum. I have posted this little Noogleberry serenade on YouTube as a lark due to a split XL-Cup...just a bit too much pressure given over time and a horrendously loud noise if encouraged. I hope you enjoy...Buzzing Breasts...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZDYiesUw_Y

Kisses,

Maddy

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Maddy, this is hilarious and i haven’t laughed so much in ages! :D
I think you have invented a new wind instrument and i suggest you learn to play the National Anthem and go on America’s Got Talent! This video could go viral and you certainly give Subo and run for her money!

Im going to set this topic as sticky because everyone should watch this and have a laugh!

Well done and best wishes

Lucy :)

p.s i have emailed you about the cups ;)

Madilyn

noogleberry said:
Hi Maddy, this is hilarious and i haven’t laughed so much in ages! :D
I think you have invented a new wind instrument and i suggest you learn to play the National Anthem and go on America’s Got Talent! This video could go viral and you certainly give Subo and run for her money!

Im going to set this topic as sticky because everyone should watch this and have a laugh!

Well done and best wishes

Lucy :)

OMG Lucy, thank you for commenting. The only thing I would have done differently would have been to shorten the video, but I don't know how to edit video, so it's a little long. I don't know about playing the National Anthem, but I was concerned about it going viral on YouTube. After being posted 24 hours I don't think I have to worry about it too much because it's only been viewed a handful of times and the only comment was a "thumbs-down" dislike. Thanks for deeming it worthy of a sticky, I don't know about all of that. I was just totally bored one evening and figured if I couldn't get the cups to hold air then I might as well make the best of it. I figured if nothing more then NBE and NB constituents would get a chuckle out of it.

Madilyn

SueB5 said:
When mine bust, I didn't get that sound. You must be talented! Sue

Well, I was a vocal music major in school...maybe that helps, lol. The YouTube video was one of the first times it made the noise and it surprised me so much that I had to record it. Now (with some practice), I've honed my skills and have been able to take my musical breasts on the road and have serenaded the most elite to the accolades of millions. Thanks Noogleberry for helping me realize my dream and for launching my new career...I'll be sure you get a cut of the royalties... ;)

Kisses,

Maddy

Babygirl

That was really funny i enjoyed the video very unique musical breast system lolz well i had a really good laugh. :)

Delicioussatire

That totally made me chuckle! Yours was the only video I could find pertaining to usage of/use of the noogleberry, and it gave a really humorous outlook to the whole adventure. Thank you for posting it :)