Calling all users of the gauged pump!

Paloma

Ladies and Gentlemen who use the gauged pump... can anyone explain how to use it? Specifically, what level according to the pump is considered the safest and most productive... or does it vary according to your boobs or some other factor?

Eman was kind enough to give me some pointers (thank you!) but I would also like to hear if there are other opinions/research/data/anecdotal evidence/experiences that can help me determine whether this is a useful tool.

THanks, everyone, in advance! Besitos :-*

Paloma

heeeeeeeelllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooo....... 'eeellooo.... 'elloooo........ IS ANYBODY THERE...anybody there... anybody there.... nybody there........ ???

Hm. guess the gauge isn't too popular an option...

Z

Zenity

Paloma,
I don't have that pump so I can't help, but maybe you can ask Lucy. I am sure she can shade some light to any question you may have.

Paloma

Hey Nadir - Actually I did, and she didn't really know... she said she'd find out from the engineer but I haven't heard back in a few weeks...

thanks for replying tho! ...sometimes i feel like nobody likes me *sniffle* ... lol

Z

Zenity

No way!

This is one of the most supportive sites I've found on the net.

I am sure if none is coming back to you is simply 'cause we don't have any answers to help.

Take care and get well educated over this pump... you might be the source of knowledge for future users....LOL!

C

chloespeaks

The only person on here that I know used the gauged pump is Eman-with great results. Maybe you can PM/email her!