Collagen Supplement and Growth, Do Try!

pianogirl

I recently added a collagen supplement to my daily routine starting back in May 2015. I've noticed that I seem to be growing a little bit more and remaining fuller after the pumping sessions. I read on the website about breast pumps that it stimulates collagen production. I started taking the collagen supplements to help with skin hair and my joints. The supplement doesn't actually replace the collagen in your body, it stimulates the body to start producing collagen again. It tricks your body. You might want to take a look at adding a collagen supplement to your routine if you're pumping. Because I've only noticed a difference now after taking the supplements. I had seemed to peak about a year and a half ago or so. And I couldn't grow anymore it seemed. But now my breasts seem firmer Fuller and outgrowing my DD's. Something to try!

pianogirl

It's a powder that I mix in 8oz of Orange juice every morning when I get up. That's the first thing I do! It's called NeoCell super collagen. I buy from pure formulas online since they're cheaper than GNC

tinytots

Thank you for the advice. I was at a supermarket just yesterday and I saw these packs of 6, in liquid form. Quite expensive so I didn't buy any but I'll get my hands on some collagen. I'll check online for the ones in powder form.

Hopefulforbreasts

After reading this I purchased the Neocell plus C in pill form off amazon for $15 for 250 pills the only problem is you have to take six pills per day. I'm hoping this will add to me growth

pianogirl

Yeah that's the sucky thing about the pills. That's why I opted for the powder instead. One scoop in 8oz of orang juice, you don't even taste it.