consistent but no growth??

I am consistend noogling for about a month now. i am starting as an A cup. i am 20, weight: 51kg, 165cm. i get a little bit of swelling when i noogle for 1.5-2 hours. but it doesn't stay long. I haven't seen any growth and i don't find many women on this forum who got really good growth when starting out as an A cup. Is this not going to work for me and am I wasting my time? do you know anyone who started out really small and actually DID have some growth? please help out i really need motivation :-(

K

kevlovs69

I would try this do it more than just once a day try 2 to 3 times a day and make sure you put some oil on your breast and pump away...

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Hi - I have had Noogleberry equipment for years, which I only used occasionally. This crazy year I have had more time to devote to stretching and I have had great results. I have found at first growth didn't last, but during this year when I have been able to use Noogleberry much more often my growth is staying, and I seem to be getting really good growth. When I initially started this I was a 38C, that was years ago, this year I am 40DD - and recent growth has probably pushed me further into E or F cup, if not more!! I am really impressed with my growth and I'm wondering how long I can go on growing, and what size I may eventually become when I decide to stop!! I would say, use Noogleberry as often and as long as you can and just keep at it. One day the growth will last longer and eventually stay. Good luck!!

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hi - I have had Noogleberry equipment for years, which I only used occasionally. This crazy year I have had more time to devote to stretching and I have had great results. I have found at first growth didn't last, but during this year when I have been able to use Noogleberry much more often my growth is staying, and I seem to be getting really good growth. When I initially started this I was a 38C, that was years ago, this year I am 40DD - and recent growth has probably pushed me further into E or F cup, if not more!! I am really impressed with my growth and I'm wondering how long I can go on growing, and what size I may eventually become when I decide to stop!! I would say, use Noogleberry as often and as long as you can and just keep at it. One day the growth will last longer and eventually stay. Good luck!!
Do you have any progress pictures? Where you started and where your at now?

glossy38c

I am consistend noogling for about a month now. i am starting as an A cup. i am 20, weight: 51kg, 165cm. i get a little bit of swelling when i noogle for 1.5-2 hours. but it doesn't stay long. I haven't seen any growth and i don't find many women on this forum who got really good growth when starting out as an A cup. Is this not going to work for me and am I wasting my time? do you know anyone who started out really small and actually DID have some growth? please help out i really need motivation :-(
Hi, First of all I would like to say that you will see growth if you pump more often,m at least twice or three times per day. Before you start, massage your breast for about five minutes with baby oil. This feels good, warms up the skin, and stimulates the breast tissue. Then start pumping using moderately high pressure, but be careful and watch for blistering or any feeling if discomfort. WARNING - DO NOT MAINTAIN HIGH PRESSURE FOR TOO LONG. This is especially important if you are new to pumping!
Something else that is important is being consistent. You must pump everyday until you start to see real growth. Real growth will largely depend on the amount of breast tissue you have. Girls naturally have lots, guys much less, but it can be stimulated and stretched over time to develop nice breasts of a good size.
Also I note that you have only been doing this for about one month/once per day. You cannot expect to see any growth after such a short period of time.
You need to be realistic and remember this, 'the more you put into something, the more you get out.'

I am a guy. When I started my right boob was a small B, left a bit bigger. Now after five years of pretty consistent pumping I am a full 'C' cup on the right and a 'C/D' on the left.

Good luck.

LovelyAlways

Keep at it! I am starting very small too. I'm on month three and starting to see some growth. I've read that some people say it takes a lot longer for those of us starting out super small. Don't give up yet. I promised myself a full year of trying before I quit so that I know I gave it a good try. I definitely agree with others saying to make sure to oil and massage before pumping! Super important! Also, a heating pad has really helped a lot for me Best of luck!

buber

I too am new to pumping. But, I have been using breast growth hormone cream for 2 months. I see the cream builds cell (fat) layers on my breasts. and the vacuuming helps spread it out to a more uniform layer. Reason why I did not start pumping at the same time, it took a month to get my cups and tubes shipped in.
Just keep at it you will see some growth. But, use growth cream as well. They go hand in hand.

W

Wolfmoon

6 months in for a male, and naturally started off flat as a board. So yes, guys can grow boobs also, just takes guys longer. So yes, girls have much better luck. I wish for you to get your dream boobs. I am open to chats. Wolfy

W

Wolfmoon

I too am new to pumping. But, I have been using breast growth hormone cream for 2 months. I see the cream builds cell (fat) layers on my breasts. and the vacuuming helps spread it out to a more uniform layer. Reason why I did not start pumping at the same time, it took a month to get my cups and tubes shipped in.
Just keep at it you will see some growth. But, use growth cream as well. They go hand in hand.
Hello buber,
Can you tell me what kind of breast cream you use, and where you get it from? Sounds like it works for you. I try to leark online but there is so much out there and you can't be sure if most of the products work or not. I do take supplements that seem to help with my boob growth, just slow. And yes, I noogle at least twice a day. Wolfy