Contoured large is a TERRIBLE design!

Dreamkist

I am SO upset! The contoured large is a TERRIBLE design! It offers no suction and it RUINED my breasts! I have been using the original mediums and they've been GREAT!

I know the limits of my breasts, however the contoured large design puts TO MUCH PRESSURE on the rim and NOTHING to balance it out!

The outside rim of my breasts are covered in millions of HORRIFIC red dots,
it looks like demon hives!! You can't see these dots and bruises forming because the rim of Cups hides them.

I am so UPSET! This design needs to be changed! Contoured large is NOT WORTH IT!! I cannot stress this enough! My actual breasts got limited suction yet the pressure exerted on the ribcage was so intense it ruined every part of my breasts and chest that it touched!

This design needs to be discontinued!

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
.. sorry if I'm asking the obvious, but you did carefully study how the contouring works and positioned them in the correct orientation ? They work ok for me without padding.

Dreamkist

I ended up needing to make my own dome out of a plastic fish bowl... and it works like a dream! Much better than the contoured large. I've had my CL for years but the design is flawed, they create too much pressure on the chest walls, and bruising. My diy fishbowl dome creates less pressure on the chest wall, less restricting of the tissue around the base, and more room to expand naturally.

K

kevlovs69

That must be great....can you please send some pictures of your (fish bowl) so I can make it to...kevlovs69

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
I suppose if the contouring is right for one shape of chest it's likely to be wrong for a different shape.