Could sumbody plz elaborate on the nipple-taping thing?

Paloma

Hey u all,

I've been noticing a lot of advice for people to tape their nipples, but I can't quite picture it... would someone be so kind as to post a pic of their nipple taped so I can visualize it? Or if ur shy, maybe u could just draw a pic and take a photo of the drawing to post...?

It's so the sticky-outty part of the nip doesn't get longer, right? ..... Or is it so the areolas don't get wider in diameter?

Thanks luvs.

mi

Hello Paloma :),
I´m just ordering NB and I´d also like to know - haven´t you found out yet?
Still can´t imagine how I´ll be taping it.
And I have one more (stupid) question about taping - what kind of tape to use? Where do you buy it???

M

Mumma Bear

I think most people who tape use bandaids - two each nipple in little cross shapes. Take care if you're sensitive to latex - choose your bandaid carefully.

Intertwining

Hey there Paloma,

What I do is that I stick 2 fabric bandaids (fabric stretchy type bandaids seem to work best but are a little pricey) over my nipples in an X, but before that I cut 2 or 3 little slits along the sides of the bandaid so that it'll have allowance to stretch as your boobs swell. If you're still unsure of how it looks like, you can head down to my progress page, I have a couple of pictures where I have them on :)

Hope this helps! ;D

kellynne

I've been using the Neutrogena self-tanning spray the last couple of days... and noticed this morning when I took the tape off my nipples, the tan came off of my breasts too!!!! :eek: ugh! Now how am I gonna explain this one to my boyfriend???!!! ???

Paloma

Thanks Mumma Bear and Intertwining...

but just to clarify...taping the nips is so the sticky-outty part of the nip doesn't get longer, right? ..... Or is it so the areolas don't get wider in diameter?

Intertwining

Yep, both! But you have to make sure the bandaids cover your entire areolas!

kellynne, lol! That is too funny! :D What did you do about it in the end?