cracked cylinder

green777

Hi all ,ive had the pump since last october and had very good results,but i have had to buy 2 new cylinders due to cracking,My problem being after inserting the cone and putting the ring onto the cylinder trying to get the cone off is a nightmare the only way is to pull it left and right to get it out ,maybe i need to try putting the lubrication around the cone, As when you do pull left and right there is a far greater chance to crack it. At the moment i have tried another way which i found works getting the ring and cylinder and lubricating them and just stretching the ring over the cylinder works fine no cracked cylinder. I was just wondering if the cone cannot be made with mind handles like the rings so you can pull it straight off without damaging the cylinder,There is not problem with the pump and accessories all are very well made and the only cracked cylinder was my own fault, Thank god nooglebury sell spare parts and all are quite cheap,Has anyone else had my problem ?.Dont forget anyone new to the pump remember if you have high blood pressure, the pump is far more safer than taking a chance on the many pills out there which your told not to take

steve

Hi and thank you for the info on the cylinder. Im sorry you have had a problem. Please email me off forum and we can supply a new cylinder with a looser fitting loading cone which will hopefully overcome the problem.

kind regards

Steve

steve@noogleberry.com

green777

Hi Steve thank you for the replacement cylinder and cone. These work perferctly fine and i can get the cone out of the cylinder witrh no problems. Once again many thanks. :)

Xtrobe

Hi,

I received my kit last week, and I'm happy to say that I'm quite satisfied with my purchase. However, I noticed that my cylinder has a crack from the inside. I didn't notice this at first since I was using this, perhaps at a certain position, but when I twist the cylinder, the crack shows up upon the reflection of the light. I'd like to know if this is normal, upon use?

Thank you.

steve

Hi Xtrobe and welcome to the forum. The crack may be superficial and happened in transit or something. If the crack was all the way though you would not be able to get a vacuum so thats why i think it is only superficial. The type of plastic that is used is not likely to shatter or splinter so the cylinder is safe to use but if at anytime in the future the you feel the crack has progress then just let us know and we can replace it for free.

Kind regards

Steve
steve@noogleberry.com

that1spaztichik

Hey there...I don't use the penis pump (lol), but I do have a breast pump system. I noticed that my domes have littleee cracks too. My domes work fine, so hopefully your pump will work fine, too :)

Xtrobe

steve said:
Hi Xtrobe and welcome to the forum. The crack may be superficial and happened in transit or something. If the crack was all the way though you would not be able to get a vacuum so thats why i think it is only superficial. The type of plastic that is used is not likely to shatter or splinter so the cylinder is safe to use but if at anytime in the future the you feel the crack has progress then just let us know and we can replace it for free.

Kind regards

Steve
steve@noogleberry.com

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your reply. I'll let you know if any problems arise because of it. However, I'd like you to know that I'm very satisfied with your products. :)

Xtrobe

that1spaztichik said:
Hey there...I don't use the penis pump (lol), but I do have a breast pump system. I noticed that my domes have littleee cracks too. My domes work fine, so hopefully your pump will work fine, too :)

Hi that1spaztichik,

I'd probably be scared stiff if I heard that you were using a penis pump (lol). Anyway, thanks for the assurance. :p

that1spaztichik

Lol! Of course! I think it has something to do with the manufacturing process, because some of the girls over on our side of the forums (lol) have mentioned the same thing. Also, in time, the domes do crack completely, and we have to buy new ones. Thank goodness the noogle is cheap! And plus, with results that I've gotten, I'd pay the money again and again :)

Xtrobe

that1spaztichik said:
Lol! Of course! I think it has something to do with the manufacturing process, because some of the girls over on our side of the forums (lol) have mentioned the same thing. Also, in time, the domes do crack completely, and we have to buy new ones. Thank goodness the noogle is cheap! And plus, with results that I've gotten, I'd pay the money again and again :)

Ah, really? That's great! How were your results, if you don't mind me asking? Sorry, I'm new here, and I'm quite skeptical about this, after getting so many other items that promised the same.

that1spaztichik

Not at all! Well, I've been using the noogleberry for a little over 3 months now. So far, I've gained 1.25" of growth. I measure at least 12 hours after my last pumping session. Basically, what it translates to is I've gone from a 34B to a 34C. My goal is a D cup :)

Xtrobe

that1spaztichik said:
Not at all! Well, I've been using the noogleberry for a little over 3 months now. So far, I've gained 1.25" of growth. I measure at least 12 hours after my last pumping session. Basically, what it translates to is I've gone from a 34B to a 34C. My goal is a D cup :)

Great to hear that! I hope you get your goal, then. :) For now, I'm working on my second week, and hopefully things work out in due time.