Cross Dresses

femdom

Hi there, I am starting this topic to see how many cross dressers there are on here.
I am a male cross dressers and my wife helps me to dress. I would like to increase the size of my boobs so I can fill a b or c cups size bra. so if you want to add to this topic please do.
Have a great day Vivian

femdom

Hi there, I am starting this topic to see how many cross dressers there are on here.
I am a male cross dressers and my wife helps me to dress. I would like to increase the size of my boobs so I can fill a b or c cups size bra. so if you want to add to this topic please do.
Have a great day Vivian
in short, I have been a cross dresser since I was a child. this was kept in the closet for a long time. then it was discovered, we went thru therapy and the new format is I will call you -- meaning "put your man clothes on" before I get home. that worked for a long-time. but then I had an emotional melt down and basically started going to work dressed as a female ... bra, panties, purse, makeup, etc. I had to go thru HR to say I am "going thru a gender change" to use the girls bathroom and my employee name is now changed to a "female" ... all that was fine then COVID came and my wife changed from supportive to non-supportive.

I now work at home and have since the start of COVID. where I am today is still working at home but I got the noogleberry small cups when I started my transition process 6 years ago. kept getting blisters OR too low pressure and they fall off. on and off pumping then tried the larger cups and they seemed to stick a little better but back to the same problem --- I couldn't move around aka go to the bathroom, etc. solution came and putting the cups in a bra, poking a hole in the bra and inserting the tubing, means my cups stay attached even with low pressure. I just have to use the tighter selection on the bra band. this worked and I pumped in private while she was at work at low pressure which was my stress buster.

now, after much debate and relationship problems with my wife, I have decided change from just being a cross dress to being a full-time woman and saw the doctor again this last week. his response was do you want to restart your medication to just be more feminine like before or change to being a full-time woman. I said I want to be a woman permanently. in short, I enjoy sex with women and sex with men. as a man I enjoy the "top" part but as a woman I also enjoy the "bottom" part of the action. having been on estrogen for several years, well my penis no longer works but I have a hollow strap-on but she really isn't open to that. sex is ONLY on her terms.

SO in reply to your comment above about only wanting to fill a "B" or "C" cup bra -- you have to decide is this temporary or permanent? Will you and your wife become "lesbians" or is this something just fun "role" play? meaning pump, have sex then put your man clothes back on? The reason I ask this is the larger the cup size ... there is some level of size retention so if you pump to a C cup then you are probably a "B" cup non-pumping or at least that is my history. my default was an "A" borderline "B" cup non-pumping so I would wear lose clothing and she was okay. but if I pumped and we went out then they were too large to hide meaning "B" cup border-line "C" cup -- and now I am noticeable.

I can tell you when I pump, get them to B or C size then go out in public, you get notice so passing as a "man" with C cup boobs might not go well for the wife but dressed female they look more because if my height than anything else. summary is this "role play" or permanent? for me I am going back to my original quest to be a woman permanently. just food for thought. for me, no more role play ... I am the female and take the bottom position only.