Cross Dresses

spudys

Vivian B
Well i have finally gone and ordered my noogleberry cups. I can't wait for them to turn up so I can start pumping. all you form readers have given me great ideas of what I would like to acheve with my pumping. I would like to get to a B cup at least or maybe a C I will have to wait and see how it goes.
keep up the messaging and your up dates on how you are getting on.
Love vivian :-*

bonzaigirl

wow ... finally welcome to the noogleberry family vivian!!! :)... soon when you see yourself growing you'll want to have the best boobies out there that would look great on your body... i started out wanting to be a full B, ( i used to be a very loose B) and now, i'm gradually becoming a full B, now i want to make my dream into a full C... i don't think i want to dare myself to go any further than a full C because i don't think it would look appropriate in my small frame :) but good look in your quest... and update us with posts and pics... :) welcome aboard!!!

katieb

Well done on your purchase - I'm sure you will soon love NB as much as the rest of us. Good luck with your booby growing :)

spudys

Vivian B
Well follow Nooglers. I have just got my noogleberry set. it only took 6 days to get here from the other side of the world. that is very impressive. I have them on now and have being pumping for 1-1/2 hrs so far. I look forward to the day when i start to see some results! so keep in touch and i hope I will be able to work out how to upload some photos of before i started and how i am getting along.
I have tried to upload a real photo of me so you can see how and what i look like. but so far no luck.
do you need to have a web page to up load your photos?
Love Vivian ;D

spudys

Vivian B
Well here is a picture of what i look like now. as you can see I have a long way to go before I can say I have some lovely little boobs to show off and fill me bra's!
I will post more pictures as I start to get some results.
Have a great day
Vivian

Attachments

• Boys Trip to Oakey 001.jpg
    Boys Trip to Oakey 001.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 505

spudys

Vivian B
Well it's only been 3 days but I am starting to full things happening inside my boobs already :)
I only ordered the l size cups and I can 3/4 full now after a 1 hr of pumping. When i remove the cups the site i see is very promising to me. I just hope that with time this shape will stay ;)
I think this is a very good site with all the support you get from all the other Nooglers on here. This site has shown me that with timeyou can develop your boobs to the size you want.
Well better go and take my Noogleberries off now and see what I've got.
Have a happy day
Vivian :D

Attachments

• Day-3 After 1hr of pumping small.JPG
    Day-3 After 1hr of pumping small.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 633
J

Joan_CD

Don't worry Viv, stay with it and you will see great results. Just make sure you do a good massage after you pump as well. That will help in growth. Good luck!!!

susie

Hi All, Great subject - It's nice to see I'm not the only male to use the Noogleberry system and what fun it is, however mine are connected to a electric vacuum pump purchased from Ebay (china made) it has a on-timer adjustable to a max of 30mins, a control for vacuum strengh another one for suction time and one for deflation! the machine is described as an exerciser/cleanser system, the biggest domes it came with would be only good for a size 8 wanting c-cups! this cost me approx £100 and took about 3 weeks but all worth it in the pursuit of bigger breasts!
Happy Pumping, Susie.

J

Joan_CD

Vivian;

Here are a couple of my updated pics. I have been pumping for about a year and a half. Started like you and now am smallish C cup. The bra is a 40C and you can see the cleavage! Good luck GF!

Attachments

• 2010-08-21 15-13-30.620.jpg
    2010-08-21 15-13-30.620.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 762
  • 2010-08-21 15-15-15.444.jpg
    2010-08-21 15-15-15.444.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 542

jnorton22002

Hi Joan

I really am impressed with what you have obtained in 1 1/2 years. Your boobage looks great. I hope some day mine will look as good. Keep up the great work Hugs Joni :) :)

spudys

Vivian B
Hello Joan and all you others that are following this post. Thank you all for your support and advise to what to do. Joan thank you for shearing with us a photo of your grown you have made with out your bra on. I was the person that asked you a while ago for a picture like this as it is not easy to see how things are going when it is all hidden behind a lovely bra.
I think i have been trying a little to hard so far as i have got water blisters on my boobs today :mad:
I think I had better not try so hard a give it time to come right.
Well I hope you all have a great day
Vivian :eek:

jnorton22002

Hi Vivian, from what I know, I agree that water blisters are a sign of pushing too hard. It takes awhile, but if we are diligent our boobs will grow. I know you want boobs sooner than later, but patience is always the best. You are doing a great job. I know from experience, that it's hard not to overdo things. Keep plugging away. hugs joni

spudys

Vivian B
Thanks Joni, Very keen as all of us when we first start i suppose. So how is your grown going? how long have you been Noogleberrying?
Vivian

Aim4c

Hi Vivian,

I looked at your pics and I think your are doing well given the fact that you have not been pumping for long.

Have you considered adding something internal as part of your boobie program?

spudys

Vivian B
I have thought of trying some fenagreek seed but I think I will just carring on with my Noogleberry and see what happens first. By looking at some of the other guys/ladies on here I will get plenty of grown from Noogleberrying :)

J

Joan_CD

Hi again Viv,

I think you are right about only pumping for now. The key in all this is.... time. You will enlarge your breasts, but it takes time. Yes, you pumped too hard and thats why you got the blisters. Try pumping until it is just at the uncomfortable mark and hold it there for awhile. Then release the pressure and give yourself a couple of minutes and do it again. Each day you do it, try to extend the hold time that you are pumped. You will begin to notice swelling and then over time... I repeat... over time you will notice that the swelling doesn't all go away! Little by little they stay pumped. You will reach your goal with the support of all that are on this forum.

As a side note, I am amazed at the number of us... sigh... males... on the forum. When I started I think there weren't too many of us. It's great to see all of you and I think it is a testament to Lucy and her system as well as the wonderful support of the people on here. I wonder how many women on this forum actually approve of our journey. I think I asked this once before, but did not get too many replies. Maybe someone knows how to do a poll and we can see if the ladies approve or disapprove.

At any rate... good luck Viv and good luck to all on this forum!!!!!!!

jnorton22002

Hi again Viv,

This post actually belongs to you and that is why I orginally posted. Anyway, I haven't been noogling long. Awhile ago, actually, over a year and a half, I started using herbs. I used Natureday, and others. After the breast growth came from my cancer treatments, I wanted more. After much time with herbs and all the changes inn feelings and sensitivity, I realized that boobage was sooo important to me. At the same time I came to understant who I am and why. so, here I am about 1 mo. into noogling. I have met so many good people. Your answer is, one month. I wish it was longer as my boobs would probably be bigger. I promise you Viv, your boobs will grow. As I said before, it takes time. Joan is right. Go right to your threshold and then hold it. You'll do fine. Keep noogling. It will come. I would use other things like PM but I'm on HRT. I can't do double the estrogen thing. Bless you Viv .. Hugs Joni