Cross Dresses

spudys

Vivian B
Thank you all for your help, I will slow down a little and try some of the ideas you have given me.
Like you Joan I wondered how many Males are on here doing the same as us, thats why I started this post to see what responce I would get. Thankfully the only comments coming back are good ones, so it shows you the type of people that are on here trying to get the same results as ever one else. Keep up the good work people.
Vivian 8)

katieb

Joan - it seems to me like all of us are on here because we want to improve the bodies we have been given. Whether we are male or female, if having better boobs makes us feel better about ourselves then surely that's a good thing? I think it's great that so many different people post on here. I realise there are some very prejudiced people about but for me the more we discuss these differences, the better our understanding and acceptance of each other.

BTW - well done on your amazing results. You look fantastic and were one of the reasons I purchased my NB!

J

Joan_CD

Hi Katie and thank you for such a nice reply. And Thank You for allowing me to be one of the inspirations for you to become a noogleberry!!!!!!! (Or is that a nooglite)???????????????

spudys

Vivian B
Hello follow nooglers. I have stopped for the week so my water blasters can heel up. I will start up again soon.
Thanks for keeping in touch as well.
All the best
Vivian ;D

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Hi Vivian you talking about blisters i have been traveling a while around OZ when in Perth I met a CD online, I called in on him for a couple of weeks on the way to Adelaide. he too who like us love to have nice large breasts, well he had an industrial pump with a regulator wow first time i used one like this , well i went a bit overboard yep got the blisters freaked out a bit but was told like the others have said on here, time and patience is the key, just stop for a week let it heal then when you get back on nice and easy to start with after your breasts get used to it over a couple of weeks you can let loose, anyway good luck ;D

that1spaztichik

Hi all...in regards to Joan's post, I would like to agree with Katieb. I know I posted this somewhere else, but my thoughts remain the same...we are all in this together. Whether genetically male or female, whether we'd like to present ourselves to the world as male or female, whatever the case...we all are here for a common goal-to gain larger breasts. As far as I'm concerned, it shouldn't matter WHAT you are, but who you are. This support system here is great, and no one that I've ever encountered here before has been judgemental about the male/female issue. Heck, I am in AWE of Eman/Emma's boobs. She is such an inspiration. Male or female, I'm glad that she's a part of our forum, and I feel the same about all of you that I can think of on the top of my head...Joan, Joni, Gina, Cheryl, Vivian...the list goes on and on. Some of the best growth has been by genetic males, and any advice given by anyone is applicable to help ourselves gain boobage, as well. I'm pretty sure about most everyone else on here, but I KNOW I can speak for myself when I say that I welcome you all with open arms, no matter who you are, for you are all beautiful. Thank you noogle family :)

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Hi and thank you that1spaztichik cant agree more, we are all here for the same purpose we maletofemale all love our breasts and just throwing ideas around is so great and inspirational , i have just received my noogle and have it pumped as I'm typing lol, it feels great will post some pics soon, thanks again that1spaztichik for your support in our quest.

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Hi that1spaztichik i just had a look at your pics and my god! wow! you really had a lot of growth and you had no herbs or anything is that right, well i am on Pueraria Mirifica , MSM , Fenugreek , Saw Palmetto with Noogle i think i should do ok.

that1spaztichik

Hey, thanks! That's right, no herbs for me! About a year ago I tried Zoft gum, which is basically fenugreek and other herbs. I saw some growth, but I wasn't consistent with it so I stopped. The reason I was so elated to have found the noogle is because my mom died of breast cancer. Since I have such a high risk, I've decided that any added hormones probably aren't good for my breast health. So far, I've been doing really well with just noogleberry alone. I intend to stay herb-free, and I'll keep posting my results...I want to show people that you don't have to use herbs to succeed with noogleberry. However, I completely back you girls up with your use of supplements, I think they are great and can really boost you up and help you out! Check out the user xxkeeleyketxx, she had some great results with brava/noogleberry/PM, she went from a B to a D in a pretty short time period. Also, someone else had GREAT results without herbs, I want to say it was either Philli or emelinda or someone else with fantastic boobs. Anyway, thanks for the compliments, and good luck with your quest for breasts! :)

spudys

Vivian B
Hello Noogleberriers! well I have finally got rid of my water blisters and are getting back to pumping. I was pumping for 2 hours in one go when I got the water blisters and since then have drop it back to 1 hours at a time. this seams to be working as I am still getting grown and not the blisters.
My wife said to me that she can feel the difference in my boobs already ::) I am pumping for 1 hour a day now so will see what happens with that. I will post some more pictures as soon as I can.
Thanks for all your help and suggestions for the noogleberrying to.
Have a great day
Vivian :)

spudys

Vivian B
Hello Friends how are you all going? Well I have just finished me second week of pumping and here are some more photos. My wife tells me that me boobs are starting to feel fuller :) and she can notice the change in them ;D Well I am getting some really good swelling when i pump ;D I only have about 3/4 inch to go before I fill the large cups up. I am pumping for about an hour a day at the moment. I am not taking anything to help my grown, I just want to see what happens with my noogleberry cups.
I am please with how I am going and can't want to see the swelling stay a little longer when I've finished pumping. I am keeping some of the swelling after pumping, but hope that more will stay on me longer very soon.
Have a great day and I'll talk to you later
Vivian

Attachments

• Day 1 Before Noogleberry.jpg
    Day 1 Before Noogleberry.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 526
  • 2 weeks of pumping 1.JPG
    2 weeks of pumping 1.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 448
  • 2 weeks of pumping 2.JPG
    2 weeks of pumping 2.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 433
J

Joan_CD

That is wonderful Viv! Below is a pic of me now, after pumping for around a year and a half. Soon you will NEED to wear support like I now have to!!!

Attachments

• 2010-09-23 07-10-27.016.jpg
    2010-09-23 07-10-27.016.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 872

spudys

Vivian B
Hi Joan, thank for the support! ha ha you are looking really good now :) so do you pump very offten now? or are you staying feeling big mmmm.
I know i have a long way to go, but i think i have got the problems of water blisters sorted out. not to pump to long is what was doing it.
Well keep in touch and have a great day
Vivian

J

Joan_CD

Hi Viv,

Well let's see... if I pump every day I stay the full B to a small C and if I don't pump for a few days I am a small to middle B cup. I tend to wear 40C cup bras now and they fit comfy. Maybe in another year I will be in a D cup! Who knows!!!!!! ;)

spudys

Vivian B
Hi joan, me again. so do you have to pump for long now that you have reach your 40c cup? I am pumping for only an hour a day at the moment.
Vivian

LAWMANN2004

Hi All! I am not A crossdresser per say, But I Have allways Wanted
Breasts. I would wear A bra with Lots of padding, Or forms, But Felt
Like something was missing. After Starting NB and Herbs, I am seeing
very good results. Started out as A 38 nothing, And am now up to
Filling out A 38b. Only been about 10 weeks for me tho.
I recomend this system to any who ask about my boobs, I send them
to this website. Hope this helps those undecided About this system.

J

Joan_CD

Vivian_CD said:
Hi joan, me again. so do you have to pump for long now that you have reach your 40c cup? I am pumping for only an hour a day at the moment.
Vivian

Hi Viv;

I only need to pump about a half hour to get my breasts up to the fuller C cup.

spudys

Vivian B
Hi Joan, Ilook forward to the day i can pump for only 1/2 hour to maintane my size. I will keep on going untill i get there. So do you dress all the time now? as aa woman? I only dress up when i get time.
Well talk to you later
vivian

J

Joan_CD

Hi again viv

Actually I don't consider it dressing up like a woman. I dress the way I feel is right for me. I am more comfortable this way and feel 'right'. I think those that know me on this forum tend to think of me as just one of the gals! I certInly hope so !!!

So I guess to answer your question, yes with very few exceptions I live as myself. I hope someday you will be able go do that as well, if it's what you feel in hour heart

Good luck with the pumping and keep us 'abreast' of the progress you make !!! :D