Cross Dresses

Milinius

Hi fjr,

Welcome to thew wonderful world of nooglers.

Be sure you read the how to's and pay attention to them.

With the head start you have, you should do well.

Good Luck,
Taboo

spudys

Vivian B
Hi Fjr, welcome to my post. you already have a good start on getting bigger boobies! like the last post has said read what the others have been doing and what works for them. i had a lot of problems with water blisters due to trying to hard at the begaining. just take your time and things will grown very nicely.
Love Vivian ;)

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Welcome Fjr you look gorgeous and a nice start to your dream size it does take time and don't over pump just pump till it gets enough that it does not hurt ,I had blisters at first but found the more you pump without straining the better results you will get xx

Attachments

• P1280171.JPG
    P1280171.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 310
  • Lisa Breasts 3.JPG
    Lisa Breasts 3.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 391

spudys

Vivian B
Hello all! and what a couple of nice photos Lisa, you are coming along really good :D and the girls are looking so natural to. here are a couple of photos of me lately( sorry about all the hair). I've been on holiday and still feel a little uneasy about having my boobs out at the pool. One pumping and the other is just after taking the cups of. i am getting a better size now and are starting to feel like I'm getting some were. i have a size 16-B bra that is way to small for me. i need more like a size 20-B so am on the look out for some nice ones. but you can see i am starting to fill it out some. well keep up the good work every one and I'll talk to you later

Attachments

• IMG_0514.JPG
    IMG_0514.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 301
  • IMG_0517.JPG
    IMG_0517.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 234
  • IMG_0518.JPG
    IMG_0518.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 212

Kyria

Thanks, Lisa, on the blisters and pumping. I had this question on blisters posed separately and found the answer here--I have since reduced my pumping pressure and am also trying to hyrdonoogle--bit messy though. Lovely development, Lisa--how long did it take? Vivian--lovely chain of thoughts and support for us boigirls here--love it. Your progress has been great--jealous of both of you.

Newbie genetic male here who wants (at least for now) D cups or better breasts. I tried herbal and developed an A cup. Went to PM but it gave me problems--pain in lower back, etc. Have stopped it and now started BO (Ultrabreast) with Noogling. I apply Ainterol PM TG spray topically after I noogle and a nice moisturizer before noogling. I massage my breasts about 45min-1hr before noogling. I am also taking protein shakes 3 times a day for BO. UB claims to have 2-3 cup size improvements within 6 months and 3+ if consumed over a year--any experience; i am taking the prescribed dose of 1 capsule with food 3 times a day. Any advice/experience others may have had on such a regimen would be greatly appreciated in my journey.

Thanks in advance.
Kyria

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Hi , Vivian thank you I am very happy with my girls they sure are filling out now and staying there size which is my aim, You are coming along nicely I know it does take time and patient's we will all get there in the end , thought I would post a couple more pics, One is where I pumped too hard and you end up with blisters and bruises not nice takes a while to clear up ,I did get too eager at first and that's what you end up with, so with a bit of trial and error after that I took it easy and I just started getting some nice swelling and good results and my nipples seemed to get a bit larger too which I was hoping for as well and I love it, one other thing I have found when having a shower just before getting out I turn the heat up as much as I can stand and let the hot water run just over my girls for a few minute's and then pump as normal I think it really gets the blood flowing in that area and helps a bit but that's just my opinion, Anyway happy pumping everyone.,, Lisa x

Attachments

• Feb2013 starting to get a nice shap.JPG
    Feb2013 starting to get a nice shap.JPG
    497.5 KB · Views: 477
  • Straight after Pump feb 2013.JPG
    Straight after Pump feb 2013.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 351
  • Love my nipples feb 2013.JPG
    Love my nipples feb 2013.JPG
    560.2 KB · Views: 316
  • Nice swelling now feb 2013.JPG
    Nice swelling now feb 2013.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 294
  • Brusing Feb 2011.jpg
    Brusing Feb 2011.jpg
    459.6 KB · Views: 284

SeeCup

Luv the bounce
Hi Everyone.
I have been reading all of these wonderful posts and first let me say, it is so refreshing to know I'm not the only boi who wants large breasts.
I have been using NB for about 6 months as well as PM and SP.
There are some amazing success stories here and I'm very encouraged that my goal is attainable
I started out 38 -a and currently I am a C cup
Originally I was going to stop at a C however I have now decided to continue

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    169 KB · Views: 362

SeeCup

Luv the bounce
I have been trying Hydro-Noogling however because there seems to be less discomfort I have been applying greater pressure which has resulted in little red blotched. Someone on the thread suggested using oil or lotion so I have now altered my routine to start with a hot shower, then a 10 min maggage with PM laced oil. This seems to have reduced the problem however I have not been able to produce any further results.
I use the printed numbers on the XL cups as an indication of progress and I can expand to the 4 mark however that seems to be where I'm leveling off
Can someone please explain piston pumping to me.
I have watched the video but it's not clear what is being done

God it's great to have a circle of same minded individuals to talk to

Luving you all !

Attachments

• NB2.JPG
    NB2.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 277

Bill

ADDED TO PREVIOUS POST

Attachments

• P1000357 copy_edited-2.jpeg
    P1000357 copy_edited-2.jpeg
    15.5 KB · Views: 498
  • billboobs_edited-3.jpeg
    billboobs_edited-3.jpeg
    14.7 KB · Views: 407

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey Bill nice results. What size domes are you using? How long have you been pumping? How did you get your nipples to look so good and female looking? I would love to have nipples that look like yours.

spudys

Vivian B
Hi guys thanks for all your replies lately. you are all making really good progress and i love your photos :D it is starting to look like we are getting a nice group of people opening up about what and how they are getting on :) it is good to see and hear about how each of us is going about getting a nice pear of boobies for our bodies ;D so keep up the good work and please all keep in touch ;) love Vivian

jeane

Italian living in France
Originally I was going to stop at a C however I have now decided to continue

Yes, go on! Your breasts become beautiful. I'm a little jealous ... ;)

Milinius

Hi All,

I agree! Let's all keep talking about our progress, it is inspiring.I started out as a 44B and am now a solid 44D. Depending on the bra of course. LOL

On another subject though. Has anyone ever heard of male nipple orgasm? Sometimes I get a bit tingly when I massage and was wondering... But I haven't ever achieved it.

Regardless, keep up the good work, :)
Taboo

Bill

Hey Bill nice results. What size domes are you using? How long have you been pumping? How did you get your nipples to look so good and female looking?e to have nipples that look like yours. I woule to have nipples that look like yours.

Dustin I am using contoured XL domes. I have been pumping for almost 2 years. I usually pump about every 3rd or 4th evening. On the following evening I will top them off with a medium dome (gives hem a nice "pointy" shape). I have been pumping my nipples for over 3 years. I currently use nipple tubes that are 1" diameter x 2" long, I use them almost every day for 3-4 hours (have them on right now). The reason they look so big and fat is probably because when the photo was taken my girl friend had been sucking them for almost 2 hours. I mean really sucking, not just kissing. When she sucks a nipple in she holds it to the point of pain, then eases up a little, then sucks in again. After an hour or 2 they get really big, and no red rings. I really like my boobs, but they are hard to hide on a public beach.

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Great results on here everyone, love the picks Bill wow what a set of lovely breasts and how lucky you are to have a girlfriend to suck those puppies for hours on end oh that would be nice.

Speaking of, Taboo I think I have had a Nipple Climax sort of, well I do enjoy a little puff the magic dragon now and again and after I pump for an hour or so and then start my massage I tend to get a bit carried away and just love to play with my nipples rubbing and pulling they become so sensitive and hard ,even when I use my hand to rub and squeeze my breast I can feel something down there it does get electric at times not sure if anyone else has felt this, but haven't actually climaxed as yet, come close though, it is amazing feeling so I guess it is all connected somehow.

Attachments

• Lisa Breasts 3.JPG
    Lisa Breasts 3.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 350

Milinius

Hi Vivian.

Hope things are going well for you. What a great topic! Good job starting it.

Hi Bill,

I also agree, very nice looking boobs. Do you enjoy the pressure the cups provide?

Lisa,

Thanks for the come back. I do not want to hi-jack a thread so I'll start another one titled "Male Nipple Orgasm", and we can post over there. I'll post it in this group so we can ad pics of our nips. I think a member named jeane may have some pics too.

Taboo

jeane

Italian living in France
The nipple is my main source of pleasure.
With domes, they are much developed over the years.
I often use a breastpump Medela Swing Maxi(portable with batteries) with a special open bra.
I like to spend the evenings pumped gently.
It's very nice. I feel good in my body.

Attachments

• swing-maxi.jpg
    swing-maxi.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 226
  • breast pump.jpg
    breast pump.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 305
  • nipple 8 h pumping.jpg
    nipple 8 h pumping.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 449

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey jeane what size are your boobs? What domes are you using? How long have you been pumping? Have you been using the Medela pump to enlarge your nipples and how much is a pump like yours?

SeeCup

Luv the bounce
I apologize in advance for the rant but I am becoming very impatient.

Summer is right around the corner and I really wanted to be big enough to be noticed at the beach this year.
I have been at this for almost two years now but I still look like a boi.
I was really hoping this would be the year that I would "stand out'
I know it may sound crazy to some, but my expectations for this summer was to be sitting on the beach in my bikini bottoms and string tank top and be noticed as having breasts.
Walking along the shore with a little bounce in my breasts.
Possible being confused as being "topless"

but no.......I'm still just a boi

I just made an appointment with an endocrinologist to discuss HRT, if that doesn't work there is always implants :(