Cross Dresses

spudys

Vivian B
Hi there, I am starting this topic to see how many cross dressers there are on here.
I am a male cross dressers and my wife helps me to dress. I would like to increase the size of my boobs so I can fill a b or c cups size bra. so if you want to add to this topic please do.
Have a great day Vivian

gitkev

Hi Viv,,i have been using fenugreek,fennel seed and saw palmetto for about nine months,with self hypnosis(dont laugh).or laugh if you want,52 m with 3 kids,,,i want tits that i can cover up a tight tee shirt,,happening so far,,kevin

spudys

Vivian B
Hi Kevin, Good to know there is another cross dresser out htere like me. So have you made any progress with out boobs? have you got any sizes that you have measured?
Does your wife know what you are up to?, mine does and she is happy with me makig them bigger. Talk to you more later on, Have a great day
Vivian

sarahwr

Hi.

I am not a cross dresser as such. However, since I was very young I have enjoyed wearing brassieres and wishing I had female breasts.

Only in the last 8 months have I realised it may be possible to fulfill my desires.

I am currently taking PM capsules and have been for about 2 months. I have a NB which I have stopped using for the moment.

My partner is aware of what I am doing and she is not being discouraging.

I have been using herbs for about 8 months but to date I cannot see any real changes.

The PM has certainly caused my nipples to become quite tender and I enjoy the sensation except if I catch them they are quite painful.

I shall continue with the PM for a couple of more months and then reappraise my progress.

Let me know how you are getting on.

Regards,

Sarahwr

spudys

Vivian B
Hello Sarahwr, thanks for getting back to me about your progress. I have not yet got around to ordering my Noogleberry but i must get on to it.
I have been reading some of the other post on here and it looks like some of the people are getting some really good results from it. I am looking forward to seeing how I get on with Noogleing myself. well must go and keep in touch
Vivian

sarahwr

Hello Vivian_CD

Firstly, may I just say that having watched the New Zealand World Cup match I was elated to see their goal go in in the last few minutes of their first game. I wanted to say that because although we are going through a journey it doesn't necessarily change ones interests.

I am continuing with my own desires. It is about 10 weeks since I ceased taking "herbs" and switched to, what is supposed to be a more powerful product. There is a lot about reactions to taking products between different peoples metabolisms and changes may not take place for up to 12 months.

I am taking my PM capsules religiously daily. I cannot say there has been any significant changes but I am enjoying the sensations. What changes are taking place are a sensitivity in my nipples and a fullness beneath my armpits and a little more comfort around my middle:-(

I hope something significant happens shortly as at my age I shall soon be too old to appreciate the changes.

Anyway, good luck with your NB. The immediate change when you take the cups off will be a great boost to you.

Best regards,

Sarahwr

BL Davison

I've been cd for ..............well lets say since I was 8,I've been to therapy and was just about to start when some thing happenedto my therapist.I did find a woman that I love dearly and in the past I told her I wanted certain clothes and she asked why.All I told her was because.now I'm 40 something and Now I want to grow my boobs ;D.I haven't told her or anyone else But sooner or later she will find out .so far if she has asked whats going on with my body I pass it off as a side effect of my meds.what I'd like to have are DD's as of right now I'm a small B cup.I just started PM,but I've been on FG , fennel,SP,Female caps,Flax seed oil for 3 months now,12 years ago I was taking triple mammary,estro glan,feminizer but I had to stop after being on it for 5 months. I sorry for going on like this but I just felt that I should open up on this site

Teeny Tiny

Welcome aboard ncoolkid!

If bigger breasts are what you want, noogleberry can sure help you get them! I'm not a crossdresser, but there are plenty that have had good results using noogleberry, and if you want even faster results combine noogleberry with herbs, or bovine ovary supplements. But only use bovine ovary or any other hormone therapy medications if you want permanent results that will give you larger breasts, combined with a more feminine shape (larger butt and hips). And beware that after 6 months or more of use these feminizing results are permanent, as they change your hormonal makeup to that of a woman permanently, and BO and Hormone therapy can also cause impotence, so only use them if you don't plan on using your penis. If you still want to maintain your manhood (so to say), noogling is a good way to get larger breasts, without sacrificing the use of your penis. But it is not an overnight fix, it will take some time and dedication, how much varies from person to person.

Have you ordered a system yet, or just checking it out right now?

Hope this info helps, and welcome again! :D

Sorry if anyone thinks I sort of butted into this topic, just thought this info might be helpful, especially to a new, young cross dresser.

spudys

Vivian B
Well It's good to hear from all the other Noogleberries out there. this String has started a lot of people talking about been cross dress and that is encouraging to know that you can talk to others about this subject. I just love to dress up and go out on the town looking the best I can as a women, I have always had this feeling to dress like this. And to have a nice pair of boobs to fill my bras will be even better.
So keep up the good work and keep replying to these strings on here.
Love Vivian ;)

E

Eman

Vivian_CD,

You've got one here [a transvestite, really]...I've been practicing for at least 6 yrs now...and I have to say--this NB works!

Emma/Eman

J

Joan_CD

I guess I better throw my hat in here as well. I wonder how many women on this site approve of this (wearing female clothes and looking female)!

J-JAY

I suppose i must put my 2p in, Ive been a c/dresser for 58 years , i underdress 24/7 and have for over 15 yrs, been going out for about 45 yrs, and still do, now the children are grown up and gone, decided to get a N/B system and i can see a little growth in just a week,

hugs to all

J-JAY

that1spaztichik

I know many people do it for different reasons, but I am born female, and I have no problem with it. To each her own!

And bras are sexy, damnit, who wouldn't want to wear one, lol :)

trulymelissa

Joan_CD said:
I guess I better throw my hat in here as well. I wonder how many women on this site approve of this (wearing female clothes and looking female)!

Well Joan, on behalf of crossdressers everywhere, I couldn't care less whether the women on this site approve of my dress code or not.

Regards Melissa,

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Hi new here and a crossdresser have ben for around 10 years one day when dressed around 40yo i set out to grow my breasts i just love breasts and i want my own i started taking herbs and cream Pueraria Mirifica when i felt that tingle i knew it was working so i had to get a pump its just a cheap one it does work and will be upgrading very soon cant wait

Attachments

• 091221_225858.jpg
    091221_225858.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 746

spudys

Vivian B
Hi you are looking great. you have started to get a nice pair of bobbies already. I must get on and do something about mine and get pumping.
thanks for your import keep it coming.
Have a nice day
vivian :)