Cross Dresses

Briget

Want to have great breast.
Hi evryone
New to this site, and relitivly new to crossdressing. That said like every other CD i have been doing it in secret all my life. about six months ago it just boil to the top and I bought breast forms wig clothes.... and as goo as the breast forms look there not my own breast. Just found this site yesterday and I seen the result pics first of girls and then I saw Matts pics and my heart sored. Lots to learn here. Please feel free to tell me what worked for you.

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Not been here for a while, summer just around the corner been so cold in the caravan looking forward to noogling again will post soon, hope you all are getting great results.
These pics are a long time inbetween pumps so its been off and on over the years,
First pic just starting out 2005
Second pic 2006
Third pic 2009
Fourth pic 2011

As i am living in a caravan traveling Australia its hard to keep up a lasting routine ,starting to noogle again this month so will try to pump evey day for 6 months and see how the girls turn out

Attachments

• DVC00635.JPG
    DVC00635.JPG
    275 KB · Views: 428
  • DSC00629.JPG
    DSC00629.JPG
    390.6 KB · Views: 288
  • P1090101.JPG
    P1090101.JPG
    14.6 KB · Views: 530
  • P1110762.JPG
    P1110762.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 403

spudys

Vivian B
Hello Lisa, you are looking very lovely. I love your breasts they are starting to look really good. I hope to have mine like yours one day. you have such lovely nipples. yummy ;D keep up the good work
Love Vivian ;)

nikigurl

Think the forum dropped a bunch posts :/

Haven't been pumping near as much as I'd like to. Got some new (to me) bras so thought I'd post some pics. Thanks Jezabelle!! :D Last bra type thing I've had for years. Thing works wonders with nothing! lol

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 347
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 280
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 383
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 367
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 355
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 371

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Hey Nikki girl you have some great results love the brayou fill it out nicely. Are you just pumping or something else as well?, Lisa

nikigurl

Hey Lisa,

Thanks! The results slowly fade over a few days but I know if I pumped every few days they'd hang around longer. On and off PM but can't say I really see it doing much for me so mostly pumping I guess.

Milinius

Wow! Congrats everyone. You all seem to be approaching this stuff with both a serious and mature attitude.

Also your progress is noteworthy. Let me take a second here to just say well done!

Taboo

PippaTV

nikigurl said:
Think the forum dropped a bunch posts :/

It sure did - they reinstalled from an old backup which meant that some members (myself included) weren't even registered when the forum came back up online and had to re-register. I lost my original starting out post - no great loss as there wasn't really much to see. I'm logging how much time I've noogled for and will post some results when I get to 50 hours. I'm only averaging about 2 hours a day for about 3-4 days a week so it'll take another few weeks to happen.

You've made some absolutely stunning progress and your breasts look beautiful - could you share some more details of your program: how often you pump, how long for, how long you've been pumping etc as we seem to have a similar build but I'm not getting anywhere near your results.

thanks

Pippa

nikigurl

To be absolutely honest with you it's mostly swelling from pumping. I've gained a few pounds from an injury that's preventing my usual workouts but I'm not sure if the "mini moobs" are a result of that or using PM on and off. When using PM I usually get 2000-3000 a day but after 2 or 3 weeks when I start to think I'm seeing something it sometimes gives me a scare and I back off. :/

As for pumping, I'm definitely one who gets better results from hydro. Results just seem to come so much quicker. Usually about 45-60 mins in the tub to get that from nothing. I do get some rings but they go away after an hour or so. Days after pumping you can see some very slight bruising and where the cups sat so I usually only pump every couple weeks until I can show some self control and try this 7:2 ratio I'm now seeing mentioned on here.

I would definitely recommend lots of water and eating right. Slow and steady is definitely the way to go but it's hard with NB cause you can see results so quick you tend to push it.

PippaTV

Really must try hydro noogling at some point. What with school holidays coming up, it's going to be difficult to do any noogling at all for the next few weeks.

My main problem (well it's not really a problem) is that I've been dieting and working out to shed the extra pounds that I've been carrying - 4 kg lost so far - so whilst I'm probably gaining on one hand I'm losing on the other !

It'll be interesting to see if they little that I have gained remains or not. Time will tell ...

Milinius

Hey PippaTV,

Just a thought here. But with you losing weight, noogling should help preserve your size and with weight loss they will appear bigger, ya think?

Taboo

PippaTV

Taboo, you're right. Whilst my measurement across the nipples hasn't reduced, the measurement under has as well as my waiste size. The net result is that they look bigger but in reality they aren't really. Trouble is that they really still only look like large pecs although my nipples are starting to protude a little more.. They are changing shape a little (I think and hope - time will tell).

Hopefully I'll get an increase in size and a change in shape but I think it'll take a lot of time as I get very little swelling even after pumping for 2-3 hours through the day....

Milinius

Hi PippaTV,

I happen to like the feel of the cups on my chest so time is fun for me. LOL

If you use it regularly you'll get results too I went from an A to a D cup in a little over a year.

Taboo

Milinius

Hi

Lisa, Looking good babe. :)

Pippa,

If your band size is shrinking, and your breast are not, doesn't that mean your have to go smaller band with bigger cups?

PippaTV

@Lisa: they look absolutely fabulous, you have the size and shape breasts that I'm aiming for :D

@Taboo: yes in theory but as I started dieting and working out at exactly the same as I started Noogling it's difficult to say. Certainly my band size has dropped from a 38 to around a 37 but the cup size, small as it is, doesn't seem to have changed. Hopefully it'll start to increase soon...

Incidentally, has anyone had any experience of hair removal using one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/SN-008-All-Over-Removal-Handheld-Device/dp/B00859DIFM/

I've got a lot of dark hair to remove and laser treatment is way too pricey!

Milinius

Hi PippaTV,

My guess is that if you are holding your own while dieting, can be considered a gain. At least it is in my warped little book. So congrats!!!!

Happy for you,

Taboo

spudys

Vivian B
Hello ladies, sorry for the long time between writing something. I have been reading all your emails and you all seem to be having lots of fun! And there has been some really good progress made in the booby department! Well I have been away on holiday over sea’s for the last 5 weeks and now might have some time again to get back to my boobies and trying to get them to grown for me! It is a very slow process but it is starting to show some results from my XL formed cups. I really like it that we can all get on together on here as we all have the same interest at heart. Our boobies of course and making them bigger. ;D Well I have lots of hair at the moment on mine as I didn’t want to draw to much attention when swimming in the hotels pools. Well keep up the good work and I will take some more photos when I think I have something to show you all.
Love Vivian xxxxxx ;)

fjrpilot

I am a male, i have been on supplements and have a little growth, but after reading the board and seeing the results, i had to get my own. My XL system came in today, and i cant wait. Currently i am a 42 NB, and for my size want a full C.

Attachments

• CAM00024.jpg
    CAM00024.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 207
  • CAM00022.jpg
    CAM00022.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 285