Cross Dresses

Milinius

Hi SeeCup,

Impatience is tough and we all deal with it. And food for thought, your body took a long time to get where it is, maybe it'll take a long time to change as well. I recommend not running and end up hurting yourself. You are the only you you'll ever get.

I can't help but think you might be overlooking something. I now we are all different and it takes different combinations of approaches to get results. With so many parameters, there are many, many combinations.

The only feedback I can think of that may help, would be to keep changing things up until you find the right one for YOU!

Good luck, I hope you find a winning combination soon,

Taboo

Milinius

Hi Jeane,

BTW I sent you a personal message did you get it?

Thanks for the feedback. The question I have is still the same. Do you achieve orgasm when you do your thing?

I love your nipples. Especially right after you pump and they are all hard, pointy, and exceptionally sensitive I imagine. I'm betting that with a little effort you can enhance those feelings.

Wouldn't it be great to be able to achieve multiple orgasms?

Taboo

jeane

Italian living in France
How long have you been pumping? Have you been using the Medela pump to enlarge your nipples and how much is a pump like yours?

Hi!
I use contoured domes, its the best !
To keep up domes long time, I wear a nursing bra support.
This is the same bra that I use with the breast pump.
Pumping promotes the growth of nipples.
They become very sensitive.
I started pumping nipples 2 years ago.
For breasts, has since ... 1998.

Attachments

• medela in action1.jpg
    medela in action1.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 329
  • nursing bra.jpg
    nursing bra.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 391

spudys

Vivian B
Well people what can i say! it have just read all of your replies from the last time i log on, and what a suppose to see so many! i am really please that every one is having a good time and making use of this subject :) I have been a little quiet lately, my wife has not been feeling to go so i have been looking after her and not worrying about doing any pumping of my boobies :( but i have got lots of Browne points now to keep me going for a little while ;D i must say some of you have been making great progress and the photos are such a joy to look at ;) there is nothing that beats seeing some ones progress in a photo and to see where they have come from. Well must get back to looking after my boobies and I'll talk to you all later ;)
Love Vivian

SeeCup

Luv the bounce
While I am please with my growth ( for the time being) I( am concerned with the discoloration of my skin. I know from past experience that the red spots can be caused by to much pressure while pumping, I have never experienced this type of condition. Has anyone experienced this before and what is the cause / cure

Attachments

• discoloration.bmp
    225.1 KB · Views: 626

SeeCup

Luv the bounce
Hi Dustin
In the above picture which was taken last Wednesday I'm a 38D
I have been NB'ing for quite some time and I take PM and SP

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Were your boobs pointy before they look like they do now? I've be noogling for a little over 2 years and I can fill a 38C but barely have any cleavage. How long do you think it will take for them to drop and look like yours? My goal is a full 38C, small 38D(close to what your size).

SeeCup

Luv the bounce
Hi Dustin, Other than when I first began budding, I never really had points breasts. It's hard to say when or if your breasts will change shape as every individuals development is unique.
I too have been NB'ing for about two years and currently I am using the extra large domes. I have not been a follower of the 7 & 2 rule but rather I do a 30 & 10 in three sets every morning

dragonking

Hi I am a beginner crossdresser. I would like to enlarge my breasts and nipples with the Googlberry system but I am confused with which size cup to use. Do I go by the site size chart for women which seems to be based on chest size or are there other methods of sizing for men? I am sorry if this topic is already covered in this thread but I cannot find it. If it is covered already, a link to it would be appreciated.

voodoo13c

Hi All

found this site completely by accident, but so glad that I did, I was seriously considering surgery and a hormones, I am not slim and have naturally small but decent breasts so I think they will respond well to this system so I will be ordering ASAP here is a before pic

Katie

Attachments

• IMG_0115.JPG
    IMG_0115.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 573

dragonking

I posted a question of what size cups to use with the system. I sent a query to Noogleberry and Lucy replied telling me I should use the extra large cups. My chest size at present is 42" under, 44" over. I hope this helps other prospective users with my dimensions.

spudys

Vivian B
Well hello people again, what can i say! it have just read all of your replies from the last time i log on, and what a suppose to see so many! there are. I am really please that every one is having a good time and making use of this subject :) I am back pumping my boobies and they are starting to show good progress:( I must say some of you have been making really great progress and the photos are such a joy to look at ;) there is nothing that beats seeing some ones progress in a photo and to see where they have come from. here are some photos of what my boobs look like now ;) we are starting to get some shape and boy are they very touchy ;D but I do like that about them. Well must get back to looking after my boobies and I'll talk to you all later ;)
Love Vivian

Attachments

• IMG_0565.JPG
    IMG_0565.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 445
  • IMG_0576.JPG
    IMG_0576.JPG
    219.2 KB · Views: 432
  • IMG_0581.JPG
    IMG_0581.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 486

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Hi Vivian and all breast loving friends, wow your girls look amazing Vivian I am so looking forward to summer I have been rugged up the last few months heater on been a cold winter in my caravan so come summer the girls are coming out to play just had delivered some more PM cream and pills stocked up, so in a couple of weeks will be hitting the pump again given the way they are now I think more progress will be forth-coming, great to see more pics on here. ;D

spudys

Vivian B
Hello Lisa and thanks for your kind words of support :) I am starting to see some good grown with my boobies at last :D I have worked out how to stop giving myself those water blisters! they weren't very nice I can tell you. my shape is starting to fill my 20B bra nicely now and I look forward to making more good progress in the coming months. Take care all and keep up the good work. Love Vivian xxxxxx ;)

SeeCup

Luv the bounce
Not much growth since I last posted by I seem to have gotten the discoloration under control.
I have increaded the amount of pressure however I have now begun to employ the 7:2 method
This seems to have reduced the discoloration and I noticed that the red "rings" left by the cups dissapears quicker and I'm able to wear those deep v neck sweaters I love so much

Attachments

• CCUP.jpg
    CCUP.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 614

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Wow SeeCup you have amazing results love the shape and roundness you have im more a bit pointy and love them Im waiting for summer its starting to warm up now so I can indulge back into my pumping, Don't ya just love the deep Vneck dresses and tops.

SeeCup

Luv the bounce
Hi Lisa,
Sorry for not responding sooner but with the holiday I have not been able to get online.
I didn't want you to think I did not appreciate your kind words.
I think most of us Gyrls live for the recognition.
As a matter of fact I have been going out shopping hoping to get noticed more
The first pic is without NB’ing and the second is prior to going out.

Attachments

• me3.JPG
    me3.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 474
  • me2.JPG
    me2.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 417

TheRealMantra

Hi all.
I just joined this forum, I'm a long-time crossdresser.
I started trying to grow my breasts last May. I used PM for about 5 months, BO
for a month and currently am using Nature Day.
I have some growth but seem to have stalled.
I'm considering getting a Noogleberry. I worry about the shaping.
I want them to look nice and round, very "female".
Will it do this for me?

Oh, by the way, I'm 61

julie