Cross Dresses

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Hi Mantra and welcome , I have used PM for a couple of years along with pumping have a nice shape with my breasts so I think you will get your desired shape in time ,be patient don't pump too hard at first slow and steady make sure you take PM on an empty stomach, hope to see some growth pics soon

Attachments

• Black Lace Bra.jpg
    Black Lace Bra.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 463

Bill

I I began my Noogleberry journey almost 2 years ago. I started out as a flat chested male, after 3 months of using small cups I had little teen age boobs with very pointy nipples, was probably a size 40 AA. I soon progressed to medium cups, after filling them, I then went on to extra large contoured cups, with a 38 A cup bra. I remained about that size for 6 months, but recently had a very pleasing growth spurt. I began a doing daily massages (20 min each boob). The boobs got fuller and now I am within 3/8 inch of filling the CL cups. I also started using the extra extra large dome (can't really call those monsters a cup). I pump for 1-2 hours in the CL cups then an hour on each boob with the XXlarge dome (I cannot get 2 XXlarge domes on my chest at the same time). Recently, after pumping I overfilled my 38 C bra. Two days later I purchased a 38 D and filled it well after a short pump. My original goal was a C cup now I am going for a 40 D and I will be concentrating on getting some extra swell in on the inner portion of my boobs. I am very addicted on boob pumping and have a session almost every day, sometimes more than 1 per day. I hope you will overlook the wrinkles and blotchy skin. Wish I had the beautiful smooth skin like some of you girls, but I am a 77 year old male.

Attachments

• P1090032_edited-2.jpg
    P1090032_edited-2.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 392
  • P1090031_edited-2.jpg
    P1090031_edited-2.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 382
  • P1090028_edited-2.jpg
    P1090028_edited-2.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 384
  • P1090025_edited-1.jpg
    P1090025_edited-1.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 465

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Oh, I so could hug you now! I am so grateful I saw your post. If a 77 year old male can get to a C or D cup close to his band size then I think anyone can... including myself... in 2 years as well!?

You have erased my doubts completely. I'll never be able to return the kindness you have done me today. Thank you!

BTW, you look wonderful.. if we all looked so well when it is our turns to be 77 :) I hope you post more often.

DJ

Bill

I do not take any supplements or chemicals to enlarge my boobs. Pumping with the cups and daily hand massage is doing the job. I am not a cross dresser other than bras and reveling tops, all in private. I have a girlfriend that was a bisexual in her younger years, she really enjoys my breasts. She likes to massage them, it's a win win situation we both enjoy it an my boobs benefit from the the massage. As you can see in my previous post/pics my left boob is larger than the right. I am trying to correct that by giving the right one an extra hour several times a week. I use a CTC pump, an XL-1000 (ctc-company.com). I have about worn it out and will be getting an XL-2000 soon. Attached are a photo of my GF's boobs and my boobs before Noogleing.

Attachments

• emmy.jpg
    emmy.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 417
  • Bill.jpg
    Bill.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 364

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Now that's awesome, noogling together. If only more couples could share and be intimate like this then I think the world would be a happier place... Bustier certainly but happier.

Also, you mean you've managed to connect this XL-1000 pump to the NB cups? I took a look and I'm a bit confused on context I guess. And oh the ideas I got.. *blush*

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Wow, this thread is massive and I've only been able to skim it so far. What I've seen has been wonderful so far with the encouraging examples of male breast growth that is attractive in my opinion.

When I started my search for information about male NBE (nearly 2 years ago now, took a long time to decide to act), I found myself reading forums and such by CD/TS/TG/etc. I always felt my longing for breasts was unique to me. To be honest, I can't say I truly idendify or understand this very courageous group of people; however, it has opened my mind to a very deep introspection of myself. I have come to realize I do "fit" in that spectrum somewhere but I have no clue where. In the end, it's just a label and labels aren't people. I just know I treasure breasts very much -- beyond just the sexual purposes males enjoy.

Breasts are gentle and nurturing; a symbol of home, comfort and safety; a reminder of unconditional love and a promise of giving. Perhaps this is a strange way of viewing breasts but I do and this is what I seek to become. Life has not been kind to me mostly but I'm not going to let that stop me and time is running out. But I find it interesting that I may have to CD just to integrate into society if my wish happens. :)

DJ

Bill

Dminer84, yes I use the CTC-1000 for all my pumping, it easily attaches to the Noogleberry domes. The suck.release action works very well and it feels really good. I have worked up to a very high pressure. I can pull the girls almost to fill the CL dome in an hour, then I use the XXL dome on each boob (45 min on the left, 1 hour on the right). Yes I admit, I am addicted to the domes and really am frustrated that I have to give them (my boobs) a rest ,2 or 3 nights about once a week.

Attachments

• P1090039_edited-1.jpg
    P1090039_edited-1.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 373

Bill

dminer84 said:
Now that's awesome, noogling together. If only more couples could share and be intimate like this then I think the world would be a happier place... Bustier certainly but happier.

Also, you mean you've managed to connect this XL-1000 pump to the NB cups? I took a look and I'm a bit confused on context I guess. And oh the ideas I got.. *blush*

DJ
Bill said:
Dminer84, yes I use the CTC-1000 for all my pumping, it easily attaches to the Noogleberry domes. The suck.release action works very well and it feels really good. I have worked up to a very high pressure. I can pull the girls almost to fill the CL dome in an hour, then I use the XXL dome on each boob (45 min on the left, 1 hour on the right). Yes I admit, I am addicted to the domes and really am frustrated that I have to give them (my boobs) a rest ,2 or 3 nights about once a week.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Now Bill... Don't be hurtin' the girls. You want them to grow up to be big and soft so they need those days to recover after that torture. :)

I'm kinda curious about how well that pump aids development due to that unique engine. I'm still trying to get the hang of this process. I seem to keep hurting my left breast just a bit and find I need to heal. So I will wait to check further -- don't need a means to hurt myself faster and more effectively.

@All
I've been reading this thread for the last couple of days and seen some amazing progress and just simply beautiful people. It seems like everyone has been having fun and even has tempted me a couple of times to "try it". Then I remind myself I would be butt ugly so I'm doing the world a favor I think.

But I think I understand better now. Perhaps we all have a masculine and feminine duality (regardless of biological gender) but in different measures and I certainly have been feeling my own feminine side much more these last months. I like it and I could lose myself in it but I really hope it helps me understand others and become just a more caring person. I will continue to read and I don't know if I'm welcomed here; however, I have been touched and only now learning how to teasure it.

DJ

spudys

Vivian B
Hi guys thanks for all your replies lately. you are all making really good progress and i love your photos :D it is starting to look like we are getting a nice group of people opening up about what and how they are getting on :) it is good to see and hear about how each of us is going about getting a nice pear of boobies for our bodies ;D so keep up the good work and please all keep in touch ;) love Vivian

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Here is my progress from 2009 to now 2012
Have been using PM and pump also have used Estroven i think has helped a bit too.
2009.jpg

20222021-12-18-18-42-03-153.jpg OK it's been a while since being here girls have 2021-04-11-15-03-20-492.jpgcome along nicely still pumping a little but have been using Fenugreek 2000 it's for breast feeding mothers I have found it beneficial for growing the girls.2021-06-26-13-41-23-957.jpg
StartingoutDec2009.jpg

SmallgrowthDec20102.jpg

2010foundNoogleberry.jpg

Halfhourpump2010.jpg

2011-2.jpg

2011.jpg

2011-3.jpg

Startingtogetroundness.jpg

Justafterapump2012.jpg

Nicefullbraloveit.jpg

J

jeannemarie

e paires de seins commebonjour tu a une cloche

Attachments

• WIN_20220228_12_14_48_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220228_12_14_48_Pro.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 11
J

jeannemarie

coucou

Attachments

• WIN_20220408_08_14_00_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220408_08_14_00_Pro.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 6
J

jeannemarie

Salut, vous avez fière allure. vous avez déjà commencé à avoir une belle paire de bobbies. Je dois m’entendre et faire quelque chose à propos du mien et me mettre à pomper.
merci pour votre importation continuez à venir.
Bonne journée
vivian :)

Attachments

• WIN_20220408_08_14_02_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220408_08_14_02_Pro.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 1

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Been off and on Noogleing 2023 pics, loving the feeling of my own breasts.

Attachments

• 20231028_175415.jpg
    20231028_175415.jpg
    647.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 20231204_104756.jpg
    20231204_104756.jpg
    531.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 20231204_104547.jpg
    20231204_104547.jpg
    572.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 20231204_104717.jpg
    20231204_104717.jpg