Cup cracking already please help!

Newggler28

I have the large contoured airlock cups I'm about size 36b and the cups have cracked already at the top one is now useless alone does anyone have any hacks to fix them up? Will the company replace them? Or does anyone have large cups they no longer need? I've only had them for 1 month. :( :(

James

Try plastic glue, the type used to build plastic model cars etc. Force it into the crack from the inside.

I find it strange that you are having this problem, some chemicals can weaken plastics as can sunlight. What oil do you use for lubrication on your breasts when pumping? Do you use anything other than dish detergent or soap for cleaning? Many years ago Noogleberry had a problem with cracking domes, but this was solved by going to a thicker design, and this was with a pre-airlock version. Do contact lucy@noogleberry.com as they are likely to replace since they are so new.

Newggler28

Thanks so much for responding! I did get in contact with Lucy she was kind enough to offer a replacement to me I'm so excited to get back to noogling I've been trying to get by with some electrical tape in the mean time but I had to pump basically constantly. And I just a mix of olive oil shea butter and some lanolin.