Damage to nerves and veins

Mistress

What are your methods so as not to injure the nerves and veins? Naturally, you need to pump slowly, but maybe you use some kind of cream? I recently noticed increased sensitivity of nerves and veins. Maybe this is the norm?

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Yes, it's always best to use cream or oil when Noogling. You get a better stretch I find if you oil your breasts first, and it helps with the suction. Matter of choice, but something like fenugreek oil, flaxseed oil, or anything that you like which gives good coverage is good. Don't overpump, initially you often get red spots if you overdo it, if that happens leave for a few days until the marks have gone and then use slightly reduced pressure. Over time you will find that you can apply harder pressure, but not at first.

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
On other forums some people seem very sensitive to these issues, whereas others (many in fact) pump away merrily with no ill effect. We are all different. I get the impression the danger areas are the tissue close to your arm-pits. This can be affected if the cups you are using are big in relation to your frame. Do you already have cups? If you are barely half-filling them then you could get smaller ones to start off with which will limit the risk/help you build confidence.

Mistress

On other forums some people seem very sensitive to these issues, whereas others (many in fact) pump away merrily with no ill effect. We are all different. I get the impression the danger areas are the tissue close to your arm-pits. This can be affected if the cups you are using are big in relation to your frame. Do you already have cups? If you are barely half-filling them then you could get smaller ones to start off with which will limit the risk/help you build confidence.
I have a strange situation: Extra Extra Large is large for me, and Extra Large is too small for me. Recently I have become very slow in using the pump, but my breasts have become even larger. The nervous pain is completely gone. But there are so many scary stories on the forums that using Noogleberry is already scary

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
What scary stories have you heard? I only know that over pumping will damage your breasts, ending up with spots and red marks etc, but I know from past experience stopping using Noogle for a few days always makes things better.

Mistress

What scary stories have you heard? I only know that over pumping will damage your breasts, ending up with spots and red marks etc, but I know from past experience stopping using Noogle for a few days always makes things better.
One girl from the Natural Breast Augmentation Forum had problems with her arm, leg and face. It was all to do with nerves and she blames it Noogleberry. She only rocked one breast, and it was from this side that nervous problems began throughout her body. She even argued with Lucy on this forum. Many users supported her, and also told their stories about nervous pain, dizziness, numbness in the arms and legs.

HelloSunshine

What kind of danger comes when pumping close to the arm-pits? I have been having a very strange and uncomfortable pain that runs across my upper breast to my arm pits and I am terrified that I have somehow hurt myself using a pumping system. Where have you read about this so I can hopefully find some answers. Thanks

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hello HelloSunshine! Sorry to hear about your discomfort. Get medical advice if you feel its necessary, but I'd be trusting its something that will go away. Fear always makes things worse! Trust in the Lord if you are a believer - I say in all seriousness, on a Sunday. Practical steps -
  • if you look in the breast pumping section of breastnexus.com forum you'll find many fearful accounts - as well as positive ones. My personal view is that careful use of Noogleberry is safer than taking a lot of pills
  • give up Noogling while the pain goes away.
  • Consider what I say about cups too large. If you're barely half-filling them, go down a size for the time being. I've gone through process of [too-large-cups, feeling discomfort, downsizing]myself. Post or mail your measurements and I'll give you my opinion on cup size.
  • If your cups arent too large then maybe noogleberry's not for you.
Best wishes, Ari

James

Yes, you should stop immediately until you are all cleared up.

Then consider the options, including padding and pushing the cups lower and more to the center. In order to get more to the center you may have to use one at a time.