Decreased size during period?

Loverandfighter

I'm upset when I can't noogle. It's my boob love~!
Hello all!

I'm new here to the forum but I've been noogling for two months ( I already moved on to Large Airlock contour cups from the (smaller) Large airlock cups! ) and I was wondering if any of you experienced less swelling in the breasts and noticing changes in your breast? Mine get smaller and just a bit saggy but not dramatically. Is it just the cycle and the level of Progesterone/estrogen? I'm hopeful my size'll come back because already in two months, Noogleberry is addictive and excites me since it already is doing wonders~! (Also, if it helps, I'm 18, and I noogled in my first month after my period so I didn't notice anything and my second month I missed due to my irregularity)

Sunny491

I've found the same thing. I think you're right, it does have to do with progesterone/estrogen levels being low during your period. It can be annoying but I think it's normal. :p

Loverandfighter

I'm upset when I can't noogle. It's my boob love~!
Really now? I'm happy it isn't permanent then. I loss a bit of my fullness from it I think, but I got my swelling back so I'm much more happier about that! ;D