Depovera and Pueraria Murifica

sisi_mofo

Has anyone used noogleberry along with depovera and pueraria mirifica? I’m taking a low dose of pueraria murifica right now but hope to soon increase to a larger amount, I’m just not sure what would be normal and am so scared to overload my body! Thanks for the help

Loveitall18

Love my breasts
I used PM two years. Started with 500 mg/day and worked up to 2000/day after 1 year. Used with noogles and quickly went from small to filling medium cups when pumped. The two years produced 2 1/2 inches of increase which is pretty good based on average of 1.75. I realized that I wasn’t happy so I did go to HRT. For me I’m extremely happy excited and well into transition. Good luck and be patient. There is so much more than the breasts butt damn they are important. Lia

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Sisi - I think you're genetically female. Many reporting good results from pm are genetically male. There are obvious differences regarding hormone balance so you should get advice from female perspective.

J

jeannemarie

je prend du fenugrec phitolisepoitrinependant pendentif 6 mois je pompe 30 minute tous les joues beau resulta sa gonfle tres bien

Attachments

• WIN_20210824_12_22_14_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20210824_12_22_14_Pro.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 2