Do breast enhancement pills work?

oliviarose

I have a friend that wants to take them, but I want her to know everything about them, like if they have side effects or anything.

James

You will probably get a different answer from each person. Some herbs like Fenugreek are usually sold in pill form and will add fat all over the body, it has no innate ability to target the breasts but it is widely sold for breast enhancement. Others are hormone altering and their effect is strongly dependent on your existing hormone balance. The strongest is Peuraria Mirifica and is very estrogenic. Some swear by it claiming silkier hair, stronger nails, smoother skin, less painful periods in addition to larger boobs. Others have adverse reactions like acne and skipping periods like they were on birth control pills with no improvement on their bust.

I generally think that pills are to be avoided. If you want to use these herbs I suggest purchasing the oil or cream versions and apply directly to the breasts. This seems to reduce unwanted side effects.

The most important thing you can do for nbe is massage your breasts with an oil like coconut oil. This is mildly estrogenic. Massage for 5 to 10 minutes at least twice a day applying just enough oil for it to be completely absorbed by the end of the massage session. More massage and more sessions will increase the effect.

Second most important is to pump with a system like Noogleberry. Start easy but work up to 5 hours one or two days a week. Pump for 15 minutes, remove, massage for 2 or 3 minutes and pump again. Drink water while pumping. At first you will have to pump gently to avoid red dots or bruises, but as time goes on you will find it best to pump harder, in fact eventually you will require padding to avoid pain from hard pumping especially as you graduate up to larger cup sizes.