does anyone get milk when they squeeze? pumping safe in that case?

Z

Zenity

Yes, that happened to me. I stopped breastfeeding for more than one year and still had milk, as you said, only when I squeezed, but In my case starting NB increased the milk production. When to my doc and told me to stop any pumping method as that would make my body react producing milk. So I did. I also had a lump that was getting bigger as I pumped, so I thought better to be safe and give my body time to adjust.
If I was you I would check with your doc first.

C

chloespeaks

I stopped breastfeeding when DD was 6 months old, but still had a drop or two for 2 years after that, but Noogle did not affect that at all. I've been noogling for almost a year and the milk no longer is there (while noogling). So it affects different people differently. Chloespeaks

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi everyone, for those on here who dont know me i was male when i started using the NB and doing NBE, for many reasons that i wont go into as it would be too long lol i am now a woman and i have had great results from NBE and the NB. But to get to the point about 9 months ago i started full blown lactation and i was told by my doctor that it was caused by the change in my hormones and the use of the NB. As it stimulated my glands, so i would say that noogling in some cases could cause a little bit of lactation in some women, i dont think it would be severe and if it did become worse then stopping the noog for a week or 2 should just stop it before it really got going. I still suffer from leaking breasts now from time to time and i have been told i might always have this problem but i can still use my Noogleberry ok ;D Good luck everyone.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

susie

Yes me too!

Ive been on female hormones for over 12years and started lactating within the first year, I wasn't pumping at the time as I've only started using a pump some 3years ago, I must say it was quite a shock at first but now I quite enjoy the whole experience! I can induce max flow by stop taking hormones after taking them continuously for a couple of months it lasts for a couple of days before returning to a dribble.

Susie.

oodellaly

Cheryl, before reading your posts on the other NBE forum, I had no idea people born male could be made to lactate. NBE is increasing my brain as well as my boobs!

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi oodellaly, i know many people do not think men cannot lactate but they can under the right circumstances. Many transexuals get lactation when they suddenly stop there hormones like susie said. It tricks the body. I have had this problem quite bad and i could always produce drops of milk if i stimulated my nipples. About 3 weeks ago i chose to induce lactation, i know many of you will think why would you do that lol. But for me its something very natural and beautiful and to have the opportunity to do it is amazing so i went with it. Im hoping to keep it going for about 3 months or so if i can, and at the minute i dont think that will be a problem lol.

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

oodellaly

Interesting, thanks for the info Cheryl. My ex-boyfriend found it incredibly erotic and feminine when i would breastfeed my son, so I'm sure it adds to your feminine prowess. I can imagine some males/couples who adopt newborn babies would be jealous of your abilities! A lot of women can't even successfully lactate. Maybe you should become a wet-nurse, I'm sure you would find a need ;)

Z

Zenity

Some adopting mothers induce their breast to produce milk as well to ensure they could breastfeed a newborn.
But never heard of a man capability to do so. That is really awesome! Our bodies are the best gift ever. I am totally amazed.
Thanks for sharing with us :-*

Z

Zenity

Nope, sadly every time I try to pump I end up going to visit my doc. I am giving my body a good looooong rest and will try again on January. If everything is fine I will start pumping every 2 days, for 10 mins or so and avoid a lot of suction. If everything is fine after 2 weeks I will increase gradually time and pressure on NB.

Wish me luck! It is so frustrating to see the results my friends and niece got from the NB i got for them and not be able to use it myself.... However I am happy right now with the size and the firmness of my breasts... Just would love to increase a size or 2.... LOL!

NB greediness.... :D

comingD's said:
so do you still get milk? and are pumping right now?

K

kevlovs69

Hi oodellaly, i know many people do not think men cannot lactate but they can under the right circumstances. Many transexuals get lactation when they suddenly stop there hormones like susie said. It tricks the body. I have had this problem quite bad and i could always produce drops of milk if i stimulated my nipples. About 3 weeks ago i chose to induce lactation, i know many of you will think why would you do that lol. But for me its something very natural and beautiful and to have the opportunity to do it is amazing so i went with it. Im hoping to keep it going for about 3 months or so if i can, and at the minute i dont think that will be a problem lol.

Hugs Cheryl xxxx
I wish I could be there to help you out with your boobs ....kevlovs69