Does this really truly grow breast size?

Missyme7

Hello I'm new hear, I have been looking around at different threads. It seems like there are not that many people on here as there was in previous years. I'm interested in buying a noogleberry.

I guess I'm wondering if the noogleberry can permanently grow your boobs to a larger size or if it is just swelling. I have seen and read alot about boobs swelling but it seems like they are just swollen and not permanent growth.
So can anyone tell me if this really grows breasts. And if so does anyone know the science behind it.
Actually my husband has been trying to fix a bend in his penis and the device has made is penis longer. He is not thrilled but iam. So I know care and attention can bring about change but his device says that it is tiny muscle tiring and then the muscle grows back and rebuilds like when you work out and increase muscle.
I know that breast can not grow from working out. So is there truth behind the noogleberry and if so why is it not more popular.

I hope someone will see this post.

Emanon

Hi,

I have been pumping for a year and a half and for me it lead to permanent growth, although it is a very slow process especially in the beginning. You also have to pump frequently so that the swelling never goes down completely. As for the science, this is just specualtion based on what I have read, but if you put tissue under continuous stretching, the mechanical force will stimulate mecanoreceptors on the cell which in turn stimulate cell division. An example of this used in the medical field is bone elongation which is used when the limbs are not of the same length. I have also read that long-term edema will be converted to fat by the body. Hope this helps!

Also, if you are interested, I have a pair of cups for sale (both breast cups and nipple cups), 50 % off?

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hi Missy
I agree with E that it works. There's a number of males on here who've grown breasts. Some like me have started from flat, and often their reports are more contented than those from females who are already starting with significant breast tissue. Persistence and patience are important. All the best to you
A

Missyme7

Hi Missy
I agree with E that it works. There's a number of males on here who've grown breasts. Some like me have started from flat, and often their reports are more contented than those from females who are already starting with significant breast tissue. Persistence and patience are important. All the best to you
A
Thanks so much for replying, that makes me feel better. How long did it take to see growth and how often did you pump. Thanks again happy growing

Missyme7

Hi,

I have been pumping for a year and a half and for me it lead to permanent growth, although it is a very slow process especially in the beginning. You also have to pump frequently so that the swelling never goes down completely. As for the science, this is just specualtion based on what I have read, but if you put tissue under continuous stretching, the mechanical force will stimulate mecanoreceptors on the cell which in turn stimulate cell division. An example of this used in the medical field is bone elongation which is used when the limbs are not of the same length. I have also read that long-term edema will be converted to fat by the body. Hope this helps!

Also, if you are interested, I have a pair of cups for sale (both breast cups and nipple cups), 50 % off?
Thank you for your response, this makes me feel better and I will look into the tissue growth under stretching just to be very sure.

What size cups do you have? Also Im in the US so what would shipping cost be? Also what are nipple cups?
I'm not sure where to start and I also have one boob smaller then the other so I need to pump single on one side I'm starting at a B cup I think I have to measure after having kids the feel and look smaller.
How long did it take you to see some growth and what was your pumping routine?

Emanon

Thank you for your response, this makes me feel better and I will look into the tissue growth under stretching just to be very sure.

What size cups do you have? Also Im in the US so what would shipping cost be? Also what are nipple cups?
I'm not sure where to start and I also have one boob smaller then the other so I need to pump single on one side I'm starting at a B cup I think I have to measure after having kids the feel and look smaller.
How long did it take you to see some growth and what was your pumping routine?
No problem. The cups I have are the XL-size (inner diameter 13 cm, outer diameter 15 cm) and they are contoured and have airlocks. It is only the cups though (and their tube connectors), I don't have a spare pump. The nipple cups are the S-size (inner diameter 2 cm). All in all, 40 $ with tracked shipping or 34 $ untracked (shipping from Sweden, so it will take a few weeks for it to get to the US). You can PM me if you're interested.

I started to notice some growth in the first month (with medium-cups), although it was very minimal, and outgrew them after about 5 months. I then swithced to the XL-cups. Then I mainly used pump and hold technique for 2 one hour sessions on both breasts at the same time. I have recently switched to more of a blend between pump and hold and pump and release, and pump only one breast at a time because it's more confortable that way with larger cups.

D

Dreamer123

D
Hi,

Do you still have the cups for sale?