Domino's pics

mochaccino

Just started noogling today :) It was much more comfortable than I imagined. So far I've had amazing luck with snoogling, but I can't say for sure cuz I didn't have time for anywhere near 8 hrs sleep :( I don't plan to try any other kind of nbe just yet.

My starting stats:
Bra size: 34 A
Across nipple: 30.25"
Under bust: 29"
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 112 lbs
Shape: Pear
I have never been pregnant and I'm not on any special medications. I'm starting with the small cups. Hope that info helps.

1265287236.jpg

1265287238.jpg

lol, those pics didn't come out as well as I hoped.

R

Rafferty

Hi, and welcome!!! I agree with Cleo, nice boobs! :eek: lol. Just imagine what they will look like a little down the track. wishing all the luck with your noogle journey.

Love Raff

mochaccino

That's funny. When I took these I thought wow, I never realized how far apart and "cleavageless" they are, but thanks so much for your comments. I guess I need a confidence boost, especially when it comes to my boobs, but thats the main reason I started nb :)

Taneras

Welcome Domino!

I'm new to this as well, actually I'm expecting my noogleberry to come in sometime this week *keeps fingers crossed*. Thanks for getting the pictures and keeping us updated. I hope everything goes well for you and I'm looking forward to see the results you get - you've got a very good "platform" to start from ;)

Quick question, though, if you don't mind... Are you using any lotion or oil while pumping? I've got all the supplies that I need to start save any lotion/oil. I've been looking for specific brands and types on here for a bit but really haven't decided what I should go with.

Anyways, thanks again!

mochaccino

I'm using albolene, but only because I happened to have it lying around. Strangely, my father received as a gift a few years ago for some crazy weight loss scheme, and then I somehow ended up with it, so I have no idea where to buy it. It's a retro makeup remover that feels like its 90% petroleum jelly, like most old-timey makeup removers and "beauty" cleansers. I'm sure vaseline will work just as well though. I rub it around the rim of the cups and then around the edge of each breast. When I'm wearing the jelly I can get the cups to suction on for a few seconds before I even start pumping, which gives me time to grab the pump before they fall off. So far I've had very little pain, but I can't say for sure if it's because of the gel. What I can say for sure is that a gel that stays on top of the skin will works better than a regular moisturizer.

D

DeeDeeN

Welcome Domino!

I agree, great shape! You're going to have amazing results I can tell.

Hugs
Dee