DoubleD Gallery

TwisztedAngel

I got that extra inch of booty from weight gain...sorry its 4 inches..not 5. Lol. I tried it again couldn't gain anymore, I think I reached the maximum. But I will be using it on my breast w/the noogling. Ive seen men get great results from it...the toughest part is dealing with the smell :-\

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Ok ladies, I'm going to try it and see what happens. I'm willing to try pretty much anything that's not lethal. :) I read about how a squashed banana (when its black and nearly bad) in an old bra for 20 mins every few weeks can help breasts grow too. I've not tried it as finding a bra I'm willing to "give to the cause" hasn't been located. :)

As for the wrapped booty... oh baby, I'm enjoying that picture -- too funny!

I got some Nature Made on order... I'm ready to sacrifice my nose and endanger my life due to aggravated cat attacks.

Desert Rose

dminer84 said:
Ok ladies, I'm going to try it and see what happens. I'm willing to try pretty much anything that's not lethal. :) I read about how a squashed banana (when its black and nearly bad) in an old bra for 20 mins every few weeks can help breasts grow too. I've not tried it as finding a bra I'm willing to "give to the cause" hasn't been located. :)

As for the wrapped booty... oh baby, I'm enjoying that picture -- too funny!

I got some Nature Made on order... I'm ready to sacrifice my nose and endanger my life due to aggravated cat attacks.
Thats is something new. Please let us know if it's working. ;D

NadiOne

So yesterday I went to play tennis and on my way there my 34C bra felt really uncomfortable and tight. So I pulled out a 36C bra to play in which felt fine for the most part. I didn't measure myself until this morning in the 36C bra and noticed that the 36C does not fit properly as it was not laying against my sternum. I measured unswollen:

Bust 39 (40 is my goal, so close I can taste it)
Under 31.5
Over 34

Bra calculator says I'm 36DD ( I feel like a 36D maybe darn boobarexia) lol

Yes I am close to my period but Im not usually this big. And I did not use PM or progesterone cream this past month. Pictures coming soon. ;D

Last year unswollen
08d4342a22d64784790a4d065774fcae_zps31fd1214.jpg

Today unswollen
08ab48f99a07f5c54c38412fd34d2559_zpsdca35fbd.jpg

NadiOne

If your looking for a good bra calculator I do not recommend Soma. They are no good for the ego, last month I entered my measurements and it told me I was a 36B. Then I tried to enter my starting measurements and it wouldn't even accept them, I guess I was too small to be fitted for a bra at all. Which is interesting because they do sell 34A's.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Yep, you can see a definitely size increase. That's so exciting! BTW, I think you would look awesome with a 42" bust but I'm biased. :)

Oh, I got the Nature Made supp and I'm trying it right now to see if anything happens for me. I swear I shrank after going off the P cycle this time (last Sunday was my last application). And oh my, that's some strong smelling stuff but I'll put up with anything for my DDs.

DJ

NadiOne

Yeah I said the same thing about DD's but I could Not do the fish oil everyday! I like to noogle in bed and I can't risk having my bed smell like fish.

No worries, I probably won't stop at 40inches ;). That's what I wanted when I started this journey, but the boob greed has got me. 42 sounds good too ::)

NadiOne

2 year Noogleberry Update ;D 8) :)

Hey ladies and gents, I'm still going strong! Time has flown so fast the past two years, I cannot believe I have been noogling for this long. It has been a fun journey and I plan to continue for another two years or until I reach my goal of Double D. My current Stats are:

Bust: 38. W no bra( a week since last noogled)
Under 31
Over 34

36D bra size. ( but I wear 34D or 36C)

Start

Bust: 35
Under: 33
Over: 35

7/24/12. 36A

0e772a88e015766e80504640cdb023de_zpsf47ac783.jpg

8/17/14. 36C-36D

9ff6723b6601903bd70f0e431d1cccb1_zps63680e02.jpg

7/24/12

919bfec1af36216b93aad9a7eee2ec22_zpse6e84723.jpg

7/6/14. 34D VS bras

bf531b524ed2dcd403465b27faddbaec_zps767e93af.jpg

546b87bc299f6ecf4793accc7f4eb512_zps01b97987.jpg

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
That's a wonderful comparison and gives hope to me. This past year I have been trying to reach where you started and I think I'm pretty close.

I look forward to future updates and pics.

DJ

Nami27

Double D you are my inspiration. Sorry if I missed this detail but how many hours and how frequently were you noogling?

NadiOne

Nami I noogle for 1 hour 3-4 times a wee ( sometimes skipping a whole week). This year has been pretty hectic for me and that's all I could really fit in. I'm glad y'all can see the difference it's so hard looking at your own boobs all the time.

Dminer thanks for the kind words as always you inspire me to keep going as well.

summer

Hi Double D,
I must say, I'm tremendously jealous. We have close to the same measurements but I don't look anything like that! I can't say I've had had good luck noogling either. I've been at it for 9 months and haven't noticed any increase but I am gonna keep trying...
I have a question about what dome size you use. Are you using XL or XXL? I think one of the reasons I look so much smaller with the same measurements is my breasts stick out but aren't wide. I think it might be from my 2 years using Brava, and although I haven't seen anything w noogling, the domes seem so narrow. I have been using the XL domes but bought the XXL domes to try (can only fit 1 @ a time) but I couldn't get suction AT ALL. If you used them I was hoping you had a trick. (I can't get suction on the XL domes without the soft cup rings - so maybe it is something w me??).
Thanks, any help is appreciated

NadiOne

Summer I understand your frustration. I see people here who have the same measurements or smaller measurements than me and they look bigger. We cannot compare ourselves with others because we are all so different. All of our journeys are unique. Do you have your pictures posted anywhere along with your measurements and routine? I would love to see all your doing. I think it's good for you for the feedback you receive from others and being able to look back and see your progress. I'm still using the XL cups :D 2 years same cups. You surely get your moneys worth with NB. I want to order the XXL'S cups but my money is funny right now lol. And I still have room in the XL's ( I'm just past 4inch mark). I feel really confident though once I upgrade they will get bigger because they seem to get wider more so than protrude outward. Don't get me wrong though they do stick out more too.

I owe a lot of my success to the fact that I breast fed my child for a year. And I've Been consistently noogling even when I felt like for months on end I was getting no progress. I believe in massage and weight training your pectorial ( chest muscles). And NEVER giving up!

summer

Thanks for the info on the domes. I guess I shouldn't be concerned about staying in the XL domes for a whole 9 months. LOL

I also appreciate the advice on posting. I never intended to post at all but my desparation/frustration has got the best of me & here I am. I guess this stuggle has been so private for so long it seems odd to share. I do take pics for my own comparison. I will seriously consider it. Thanks again

NadiOne

Hey everybody, I've been noogling sporadically and loving my medium sized boobs ;D. Today after a short pumping session of 30 minutes I was able to find my starting picture bra. Here are some comparison photos. Notice how I have lost weight (25+ lbs) yet my breast look awfully unflattering in this bra now.

919bfec1af36216b93aad9a7eee2ec22_zpse6e84723.jpg

c4e1385df6e06d4ee345a3121773ccc4_zpse80ca982.jpg

11/14/14

ba0359008462f026b8ec3b46997596a6_zps3992a1be.jpg

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
@DD

It is unflattering due to sizing issues. :) You're lovely as you are but I hope you'll find the desire to continue as I think you'd be stunning with a couple more cups.

DJ

NadiOne

@ DJ. I can't stop won't stop! I still want DD's. By January I'm getting the XXL's and going for a steady D cup. My breast need to grow width wise and I'm smashed into the XL's on the sides. Thanks to you DJ im trying the muscle rub. How did that work for you?

@Noodle. Thanks for the encouragement. I'm going I'm going.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Be prepared for those XXLs, they are very wide but not so deep. You'll have to work on transitioning to it I'm sure. I personally cannot get even one on me even after pumping. I just don't have enough to fill in the cracks on the skin surface. But I've seen women with similar underbust do it, so I know you can do it will some work.

The muscle rub does some amazing things but I didn't get anything perm from it like others I've read on breastnexus. I recommend taking it easy the first few times and avoid the nipples initially. I would wait for the warmth to kick in and slowly pump. For me, it prevents sensation and when you do high pressures, the tingling and warmth really intensifies. I was getting 2-2.5 cup swells off of it (38B to 40C) and I bet you'll do much better with such a good base. Oh, wear a heavy large shirt to keep warmth since blood flow is closer to the surface.

As you can overdose on this stuff, I recommend 2 weeks on, 1 week off. I would use about a blot the size of a quarter per breast (surface area varies** :) but when I started, I did a dime sized blot.

DJ