Elise 17 uk - My journey B to E cup in 8 months

elisejacobs

Elise Sheffield UK
Elise 17 uk - My journey B to E cup in 8 months

Hi all im Elise im 17 from Sheffield, 8 months ago i had B cup breasts and was not very happy with them and quite self conscious as most of my Freida had much bigger breasts and when we went on holiday i was the only one who didn't want to go topless, so i looked for an answer and found Noogleberry, so 8 months ago i started to use the pumps and take the recommended tablets and use the creams on them. To my shear amazement they began to grow rather quickly and very noticeably. I was on a very strict plan of pumping 2 x a day for 30 minutes one in a morning when i woke up and one before bed and putting lots of the cream on them.

Within 4 months i was a C cup and gaining confidence, at this point i met a very nice girl ( im into girls ) and we started dating and i told her about my pumps and she was for the idea and we continued to use them ( i now had someone to massage them for me as well lol ) After 6 months i was now a D cup almost a DD and very very impressed they were much heavier and bounced like mad lol We continued to pump everyday and its now 8 months later and i am an E cup and very very happy so is my girlfriend for some reason lol

I have attached some pics of my progress and from my last holiday with my new girlfriend and friends where i finally went topless and it felt amazing, i would love to know what you think to the pics and my progress so far :)

Elise xxxx

Attachments

• dsc00083-2.jpg
    dsc00083-2.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 48
  • my boobs.jpg
    my boobs.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 44
  • elise d cup.jpg
    elise d cup.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 48
  • elise e cup.jpg
    elise e cup.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 43
  • 1.bmp
    2.6 MB · Views: 52
  • 7.bmp
    2.6 MB · Views: 73
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 13.bmp
    2.6 MB · Views: 68
  • 19.bmp
    2.6 MB · Views: 64

elisejacobs

Elise Sheffield UK
Hi thank you for the nice words i am using Brest Firming Cream with Pueraria Mirifica extract from back to basics skin care and the tablets are 100% pure Pueraria Mirifica both i got from Amazon

I had to stick to a strict routine of pumping 2 times a day and taking the tablets and cream though and massaging after each pump session is important but my girlfriends seems to like to do that part lol they seem much much heavier and feel very full if that makes sense, im still getting used to them this big and the attention lol

HopefulC

WOW!!
Holy moley!!
I will be pleased if i can just get a C cup within 8 months of being a small B !
Amazing progress:) i bet youre so happy

elisejacobs

Elise Sheffield UK
I am very happy indeed but my girlfriend is even happier lol ;) she wont leave them alone..
thank you for the nice words :) xxx

Moogleberry

Oh my god. They're incredible! If I saw this post before I knew anything about noogle I'd be convinced that the whole thing was a scam based on your pictures alone!

I think you're living proof that less is sometimes more with noogle.

elisejacobs

Elise Sheffield UK
Thank you glad you like them they are fantastic im sat in bed now with my pump on typing fom my laptop takes dedication
xxxx elise

shooting4dastars

Great progress! You might have gotten to a an E cup by yourself, seeing that you are only 17 years old and they do grow till you're 21. You might have just been a late bloomer. But nice breasts nun the less :D

BustyBabe

Wow, I think those are the most amazing results I've ever seen! Congrats. You have amazing boobs!

I wish I started that young! I think your age really played a part in how fast and how big you grew.

Are you still trying to get bigger, or have you stopped?

elisejacobs

Elise Sheffield UK
Thank you both so much for nice words xxx yes i guess age might have played a part but not as much as my noogle lol yes im stikl growing them my girlfriend wants me bigger and enjoys growing them so yed will carry on a little more

i am loving these nice comments giving ne lots of confidence xxxxxx

BustyBabe

Well, considering how much you've grown so far, I'll bet she'll get her wish! Do they hurt your back at all?

What was your pumping technique like? Did you pump as hard as you can, or did you use gentle pressure?

elisejacobs

Elise Sheffield UK
No they dont hurt my back nit yet anyway i pump as hard as i can take it for as long as i can no pain no gain and yes i bet she will get her wish lol xxx glad you like them xx

chriss

(.Y.)
HOLY MOTHER OF GOOOOOOOOD :eek:
WHAT A PROGRESS!!!!! This happend in 8 months you say?!?!

Djieses! You look beautiful! I'm SOO happy for you!

elisejacobs

Elise Sheffield UK
Hi thank you for the nice words yes it took 8 months well going on 9 now but took a lot of work as well :) glad you like them xxx

chriss

(.Y.)
Yeaa I understand it takes a lot of work, but the hard work paid of!

You said you had 2 sessions a day Noogling, as hard as you could take it. But for how long did you do every session?

elisejacobs

Elise Sheffield UK
about 30 mins on average sometimes 40 45 but they would get very red and hurt a bit so stopped and my girlfriend massages cream into them after... so do you all think they look good one me then :) xx