Emelinda's 'before and after' pictures!

arissa

Hi Emelinda

would it be possible for you to take pictures of before and now, without a bra to see the difference

Thank you
arissa

E

Emelinda

Hi girls, little progress here, I'm very slow... But now, despite my tiny chest I can pump with large cups without the medium prepumping.
But seems that large cup are making my breast WIDER and not protruding.
Does it happen to you too?

cleo

I found this too Emelinda so I have continued to pump for half the session with the mediums just to get more protrusion and then with the large for the width and roundness. As I don't fill the mediums yet I am able to do this but if you are already filling the mediums then it's probably a waste of time.

E

Emelinda

That's fine Nilly, I didn't want to show my breast braless anymore :)
Ok, I reach the end of the large cups now, maybe because since 9 Feb. i use borage oil and fennel seeds.
But I found that I don't want anything else than a C cup.. As soon as I finish this exam session at the university, I'll post a pic in bikini to let you see what I look like with a C cup.
Besitos!!!

flowergurl

Amazing results, hun! Your boobs looked huge in your last pics lol. I had no idea that there was anything like this for NBE until I stumbled on the forum today. Now I know what I'll be buying when I get some extra cash. :eek: lol Even though the swelling goes down after a few hours...can you imagine how useful it would be if you pumped shortly before going off to "the bedroom"? 8) It would be a great quick fix!

nilly19

Emelinda I'm excited to see how much you've grown since the last you posted pics.. your pictures are encouraging.
good luck on your exams..PS.. what exams are these? lol , I'm in school myself so I get curious as to what others are studying:)

**modified: also, what pumping technique do you use? do you pump and hold or do you pump and release?
happy noogling:)

melons

Emelinda,

your progress is unbeleivable!! They look so much like implant ones and such nice shape..

Can you share details like how long you noogle in a day , how many times, the supplements you take and how much hydrating cream you use etc.. ?

I would kill to get that shape :D

-melons

wetdj69

i know you have heard this 100x, but you look great, and i am definately jealous. seriously wanting a noogle now! i am saving for one now.

thanks for the post!! ;)

TANIJA

HI, i do not have problems with my breast size, but they are soft, and little saggy. Is it possible to make them firmer by using the noogle??

Anastasia916

When I started I was a loose and a little saggy 32B and it did firm me up as well as make me bigger. If you don't want to get bigger, I would suggest chest exercises or getting one of those breast exercisers like easy curves, I used one before getting NB and it firmed mine up a good bit, and noogleberry finished it off. Also massage really helps.

xxthatsh0t

Hiii! I love your results.. they look fab! I just ordered my NB and I should be receiving it within a week or so, and Im soo excited! because i've been a flat chested, AA my whole life. But, do you noogle at night while sleeping? and how many times a day do you noogle, and for how long?

:) thanks!

Rachyl

Emelinda said:
Hi Tiffany,
I use a herbal made in Italy cream...I don't think you can find it in other countries.
This is the link http://www.erbolario.it/catalogoprodotti/SUPERATTIVE_SENO.html
This is my favourite brand for creams and tanning lotions because are all made of natural herbs.

what is the cost for the creams in US cash?

Rachyl

nik777 said:
Happy pumping bye.

Hello Nik777,

I went to the site and copied the text to Word and here is the translation:

Firming cream-marks on the skin of the breast

The recipe.

Here's the treatment where kigelia from its better. In its native Senegal, extract of this plant and chosen by women Lebous of Cape Verde as ointment to massage the chest of young people and stimulate the development of the breast. Also in our case the goal is to beautiful breast and evident and the best way to ottenerio c take care of cutaneous and representing his real natural support. Effectively by this role specialty, which prevent cutaneous and premature formation of unsightly stretch marks and preserve tone and firmness, ensures an intense effect on the skin of the breast making nutrition, hydration, elasticity and firmness, especially El

Rachyl ;) ;D