Emelinda's 'before and after' pictures!

bonzaigirl

hi .. im new to this forum.. im currently on nbe pills,, perfect curves pills, i have been on it for about a month now, so far no growth yet but i do feel a bit fuller, i dont know if it's my imagination or what.. but the pictures you've shown are quite promising.. it sorts of makes me want to go and order noogleberry... although i dont know how and who to order it from.. im from the uk does anyone know if noogleberry is shipped here??? htanks

charitywat88

bonzaigirl

Yes it is shipped to uk. Actually I think it's manufactured in the uk. That's where my package came from. You can find out more by visiting the website www.noogleberry.com or emailing Lucy at lucy@noogleberry.com she's a great help and has always answered my questions promptly. Hope you figured it out and I encourage you to get it! It's amazing! ;D

bonzaigirl

thanx.. im proud to say that i have ordered my noogleberry 2 nights ago and im awaiting its delivery... so excited to noogle ... hope that i have the same success you girls have.... :)

ericadevylle

Hi Emelinda, I am new in this forum and I was a bit skeptic but after seeing how you started up and your results now I am inspired, I do have a few questions, forgive me if I am a little tactless but sometimes there is no better way to ask these questions: are you a transgender girl or a GG? have you been using hormones in a any form? and what kind of massage do you do, for how long and how often. I really want to someday look a little like you, (your breasts are beautiful) and would really appreciate any info you could provide me with, keep up the good work, you are a great source of inspiration for all of us. ;)

nonewantsome

oh my god you are my pin up girl!!!!!! they are fab.can i ask are you taking any herbs,hormones to help this.have you had any children or none.what is your secret?i have my fingers crossed. :D

M

mummy of 2

Fantastic work,,just one thing i read eirler?? you said that you were gonna hold the cups 1 inch below your collar bone,but when i position my domes the suction tends to take them where ever?? i cant see me getting fullness at any rate :(..ps im using med domes

thanx Mummy of 2

b2cmom

Emelinda - you said in your post that you got swelling in the first 6 days. I have been pumping for a week and I'm not getting any swelling. Could you tell how much you pump/how often. I think maybe I'm not pumping hard enough. It hurts my ribs more than my breasts. I thought I was pumping hard enough but I don't know...I pump for at least an hour 3 x/day most days, others 2 x/day. I am also taking Ultra Breast.

jessekah

Emelinda,

Why is it that when everyone asks you for your pumping technique, you seem to ignore it? These ladies would just like a little help with their Noogleberry system in hopes to achieve the same results as you do. I have read through this entire thread & I believe I have not seen you share a little information about your pumping technique for the exception of your cream and switching from medium to large cups. But if you have, I apologize.

Gaia2011

yeah... what a snob... all you do is get big head about your boobs and not being helpful to other girls.. looks like this is fake then? This seems too good to be true....

I don't think she is ignoring or being a snob. I think I'm right in saying her last post on this thread was in was in February. She said she has exams so she took a break, it looks like she just didn't come back to the forum after she got the C cup that she was aiming for.

that1spaztichik

Yeah, many people just kind of "drop off" the forums...one of my favorite nooglers, xxkeeleyketxx, was active when I started on the forums back in May, but once she got her goal of a D cup, she stopped coming on the forums. Very common, and we are lucky to have users like Philli and kultzu who are STILL on the forums after so long, to answer all of our newb questions!

Gaia2011

sorry, I didnt mean to be rude.. forgive me. I have no right to judge, Yeah of course, She have a life to lead.. eventually we all will drop out of here once we all got big boooobies hahaha

xo

M

mummy of 2

;D just would like to say i had bought a size b cup bra and was no where near it when i started i out and the day has come
im actually wearing it ;D its a good feeling ..but i havent actually noticed myself getting bigger as its so gradual ..i still feel small so
its back to the pump for me ::) hopefully i will feel adequate one day :-\

mummy of 2

Rachiex

There was no need for those rude comments - Emelinda has probably not come here for a while and she does mention that she was not having a good time a while ago so maybe that is one of the reasons. Yes it is frustrating but lots of people leave or don't comment after a while. I was on here when Jelly was on here and I miss her comments but she probs doesn't feel the need to keep coming here anymore because she has achieved her goal... life happens and people have to prioritise!