Enough pressure ? No inflation !!

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
My nipples touch the end of my cups, but it doesn't hurt. It might have something to do with how much pressure you are using. I would be interested in seeing pics of your journey.

AliciaFrance

No, my nipples are not sucked into the air tube, because they are pressed against the wall of the domes, their trajectory isn't upright.

Yes, I will post pictures very soon, when I will be a very big 34C.

AliciaFrance

I started a new job on Monday so I dont't pump anymore until the evening. But there, I feel that I will have to stop. My nipples are very painful after my sessions, and very very dark (black limit). They turn pink again the next day, but honneslty I hate to see them black, so I'm going to stop because I'm afraid it will necrosis. I will try the cupping, just for avoid nipples... Pump with low pressure doesn't change anything, they become black ... It's really disappointing, because I have to stop whereas I had great results ...

AliciaFrance

I ordered mini cups that I will put on all my breasts avoiding the nipples, and when my nipples will be healed, I will pump again (I'm too addicted to stop but I will pump a lot less).
Waiting my mini cups, I 'm pumping with cotton + dressings cross on my nipples, at low / average pressure (fingers crossed ...)

AliciaFrance

Hello everyone. Today, my state of mind is not as positive as a month ago.
With the story of black and painful nipples, I can't pump as before, and I lost all my progress. So, I find my breasts smaller than before (I think it's psychological, I was accustomed to seeing them bigger). I will start pumping again, because now, I'm -really- disappointed.

For my nipples, I can't do anything. That I put dressings, cotton, anything, it goes off with the pressure. I stuck cottons on the top of the cups, but my nipples are not reaching the top of the dome anymore because I lost my progress.

There are not very good news, but I can't hide the negative side. I don't lose hope. Without this story of nipple, I may have filled the domes, but hey. I'll be back in a month with, I hope, better news and a real 34C.

Oh Seigneur, écoute mes prières et donne-moi ce 90C, même si c'est futiiiiiile, j'en rêve ! #prayers

AliciaFrance

I should never have waited for my nipples to touch the top of the dome. Before that, I was fine, today I can no longer noogle.
I don't hurt, I'm not afraid, that was predictable, my nipples were really "brown" recently, today I just have to wait until it heals, with massage, massage and mini domes....

AliciaFrance

When we repeat to not pump too hard: it's true, true and still true! Women have sensitive nipples and areolas, you can't pump like crazy people ... I did it and I suffered the consequences, I have the nipple that pisses with blood, oh God...

Today I am punished because I can't pumped anymore.

Updates : I think I can't stop, because when I see pictures, the difference is here... My problem is I can't wait, I wanted to fill the domes too quickly. I lost. I'll let my nipples rest for a week or two, and I'll slowly resume with long periods of low pressure. Reflecting, it is not "if serious", it is just a scar that has taken off because the nipple has been stretched too quickly in a short time. The brown colour of my nipples was """just""" scars. My 1:1 technique is dangerous and I don't recommend it.
I will try to fill my domes in one year, and not in 3 months as I wanted to do it at first. It's important to take our time. I will also help me with Kangzhu mini domes to stretch my skin under the breast, on the side and create more "cambered"/cleavage on the top of the breast. I'll keep you informed. Pray for my nipple to heal quickly ...
(If you want photos, switch to PM)

noogler 24

hey alicia..to begin with,you have beautiful breasts even now :) i am sure your nipples will heal soon .dear dont damage your breast tissue.love these girls as they are :) growing is still lovely even when slow,even when you are not vicious ..i grew so slight in 6 months,but what i grew does not go if i dont pump for weeks..so dont be discouraged by not so fast results of gentle pumping,bcz gentle pumping does give permanent growth amd not so muh temporary swelling. so be gentle,give yourself time ,you have good amount of breast tissue already so you will grow for sure :) filling cups with extreme pressure is not achievement,getting bigger permanent breasts growth that might fill almost same cup as before is achievemnt.keep noogling.keep hopes up.never give up on this journey bcz this is sure way to bigger boobs :) if u gain 1 cup in say 1 year,even if it is bot huge,isnot it better than previous year my friend ?

hopefull

Hi Alicia, I just wanted to congratulate you on your amazing progress! I’ve been following your posts over the past few months, and honestly it’s quite encouraging.

I started back in October but have had issues with my cups since they are always losing suction... I tried to email about this issue but they haven’t really given me a solution. So now I only pump one breast at a time. It’s pretty time consuming and my growth has been quite slow. Although when I first started, the medium cups could barely stay on me and now I can almost fill them. I’m about 3/4 of the way there. I do notice a difference when I cup my breasts with my hands, they definitely feel fuller and heavier!

I was wondering if you had any suggestions on how you are growing so quickly? What’s your current regime? Do you have any tips? How much have you grown now?

Thank you for taking the time!

- Celine

AliciaFrance

Hello everyone !

Since my nipple bled out, I stopped noogling ! Because I think the cups are too big for my breasts, and big cups are a little useless for real progression. It can moves us to overpump in order to fill the cups...

But I'm using since 9 January mini cups Kangzhu, I put them around my breasts (under, sides...) and I obtained some great results, definitely better than with Noogleberry. And it's permanent, not just temporary swelling. I'm writting an article about that. Now I would like to buy the Kangzhu L in complement.

noogler 24

i am so happy for ur growth...it is all useless effort if no growth happens
but how can one suction cup be better than others? arenot these all same ?

AliciaFrance

In fact, I don't use two big cups as before, but some little cups! I put 3 little cups by breast (2 bigger on the underbreast, 1 on sidebreast) avoiding nipples. The growth is located and much more effective. I litterarly gained in width, it's my "before after" results in 3 months with this method (sorry I don't have picture "before" from below) :

EDIT

I don't want to overestimate my actual size as some do, so I'd say I bumped from a small 34B, to a big 34B/32C. I gained a demi cup size. Give me your impressions!

With Noogleberry, I had a very good swelling but no growth, the next day everything was gone. And when my nipple bled out, all the growth was gone and my breasts had never been so small.
With Kangzhu, my swelling is not excellent but the next day and more, I notice growth.

I just bought Kangzhu L cups (like noogleberry) because : 1/ they are smaller than Noggleberry cups, thus easier to fill entirely, 2/ they have some foam on edges, thus no painful, 3/ we can pump breast by breast, and not both breasts at a time, thus it's more practice. Especially because my right breast is bigger than my left breast. I will primarily pump my left breast, my right doesn't need :p

I'm waiting for these Kangzhu cups, I will share with you my honnest impressions. I think with the combination of both Kangzhu big cups+Kangzhu small cups, I can achieve a big 34C. I will write an article with more details.

I think Noogleberry works and is just as good, but CL cups were too big for me... and I didnt like the painful edges... For butt, I will try Noogleberry cups .

Sorry for my english, I hope i'm clear, I havent practiced for a long time .

noogler 24

thanks a lot for so much detail..ur english is excellenet..i hope u keep growing and girl,ur breasts are what i dream of <3

AliciaFrance

Thank you very much for my breasts and my english :D

Don't understand why the first picture "before after" has been removed :/

noogler 24

wow ..excellent growth..congratulations <3
can u please share ur before and after measures
i want to estimate how much fuller breasts get in one inch inc ..since i guess i am fuller but..i measure almost the same as before ..so ur measures will really help me

AliciaFrance

No, I don't measure my chest size, because it changes everytime! I am unable to measure it correctly. I prefer measure the width of my breasts (to left to right). Each breast measured 20 cm before, and 22/23 cm now!