Extender or Pump?

Momof5

Hi all,

When I told my husband I was going to order the Noogleberry breast system, he said "if you get a boob pump, then I get a penis pump". I told him nb has both and also an extender, but he was concerned wih the amount of time he would have to wear it. So my question is, which one would be better for him to increase size?

I thought I'd order both so they could ship together to the US.

jefferson

Before starting your relationship performance, mutual understanding is very important. I hope, both of them should discuss well and take the right decision. It will help to improving your communication and relationship performance in the future.

TomRob

Hi all,

When I told my husband I was going to order the Noogleberry breast system, he said "if you get a boob pump, then I get a penis pump". I told him nb has both and also an extender, but he was concerned wih the amount of time he would have to wear it. So my question is, which one would be better for him to increase size?

I thought I'd order both so they could ship together to the US.
If you have given us a measurement of his penis erect and Diameter then we have a better idea which size to recommend. Without those I would suggest that you buy one that have room to add two inches to the length and at least an inch in the diameter so enjoy measuring your husband penis. To get the correct measurement make sure that you measure his penis on the top side of his penis lay the measuring tape against his pubic bone. And a word of advise start slow what you don't want is to stretch your skin on your breasts and cause bleeding and the same advise is for him. Also I would suggest to shave him so the tub has clear contact with his skin. When you pump you will feel the negative pressure and that is where you stop and let the suction do the rest. Enjoy your pumping session with him or alone but in the evening your both at home that is even better. Also watch several short videos on your computer so you see what you can expect.