Extender pains & frustrations

T

TkM

I have had the extender for two weeks now. It was delivered promptly and discreetly, as promised.

I must report that the past two weeks have been painful and frustrating.

It seems these devices are made for men that are circumcised, probably due to them being designed in a country where the majority of the males have been circumcised, which I don't think is the case in the UK.

It is extremely difficult to pull back the foreskin, stretch my penis and attempt to noose my bell-end, as is the method suggested in the manual. At least four pairs of hands are required for this exercise.
The foreskin inevitably creeps back and gets in the way, it is impossible to hold it back while tightening the noose.
I have learned the hard way that if you trap the foreskin under the noose and tighten you are in for an excruciating experience and some unsightly swelling that takes days to go down!

On the occasions that I do manage to get the positioning of the noose just right, without trapping any foreskin, unfortunately it is not long before the head slips out, painfully.
The noose is fastened tightly enough and the device is not over tensioned.

I have used the foam padding that comes with the kit. It does help to make it more comfortable but makes the device even more fiddly to use, instead of four pairs of hands six are now needed. It also does not last very long, in the two weeks I have had mine it is nearly all used up.

In the two weeks I have been using it I have noticed no gains unless you want to count the swelling caused by trapped skin!

I understand that two weeks might be too early to expect results.
Can anybody offer reasonable suggestions on how to make this device easier to put on, without trapping foreskin?
How can I stop my penis head from slipping out after only wearing it for a short time?

steve

Hi TkM and thank you for your post. Please have a look at the following post which contains very good advice about your problem from Dan who is an experienced user. Im sure his tips will overcome your problems , but if not, he is happy for members to email him via the forum. Here is the link to the post;

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=874.0

kind regards

Steve

T

TkM

Hello steve, thanks for your reply.

I have seen the post that you linked to, I read through all the previous posts before making my own to see of there were already any answers.

I'm afraid nothing in the post really does help to overcome my problems.

'Dan' suggests:
"Use cloth round the penis folded up 3 or 4 times for more comfort"

I have attempted something similar to this, it makes the impossible even more impossible.
It is hard enough to get the extender on without attempting to hold folded cloth in place while noosing the penis head. I suspect this may work on somebody who is circumcised, but I am not, which is what is causing my problems with the extender.

'Dan' also suggests:
"i recomend on the Noogleberry extender putting another 2 holes in and wearing two silicone staraps"

Does he mean drill additional holes in the "upper plastic support" piece? I have seen another make of extender that features this.
By doing something drastic like this would I not be invalidating the one year warranty? Do you recommend doing this?

'Dan':
"If your circumsised like my self it is much easier to wear it and put it on, if you are not circumsied then i recomend wearing it from the start with a semi erection thus the end will be bigger and the silicone starps will be more secure"

Tried that, it hurts like hell, I really wont be doing that again. Also when the swelling of the head reduces it simply slips under the silicone noose easier than it does if trapped when flaccid.

I though about sending an email like you suggested, but the system reports "No results found" for user "Dan".

Are there any other un-circumcised extender users that can offer any advice on how to get the device to work?

£50 for two weeks of frustration and extreme genital pain, I could really have got that for nothing, if I wanted it ;D
I am beginning to think it is time to throw the extender in the bin.

D

davesali09

hi m8 try wieghts instead,i have forskin and with propa wieghts you dont get the pinching ,,

D

D.Invog

Extender pains frustrations

Im not BTC, but I know from working directly with him that yes, this extender is designed to be worn behind the balls. Gives a better stretch, and is more comfortable than other extenders due to this. Thats why the base ring is so large.

R

redtom

I've experienced some initial soreness when tightening the silicone strap. So, to counter this I now put a small piece of stretch bandage around the silicone strap, this now acts as a softer cushioning and has virtually silenced the soreness I was experiencing.

In addition, I take a break every hour that the extender is in use, and massage the penis a little before putting the extender back on.

As for putting the extender on whilst the penis may be semi erect, I allow the penis to go flaccid and at the same time adjusting the silicone strap accordingly to keep a firm grip around the head, so as it wont slip under the silicone strap.