Extra Large Cups...

Rachiex

Oh my goodness - they're huge! I can't believe how big they are! I managed to fit both of them on after using the large for a while and my boobs looked sooo big afterwards (but man they hurt the bits under my arms!) Yay - here's to big boobies for everyone!

I'll try to post up some before and after pics if I can borrow a camera from someone...

J

Joan_CD

I know what you mean by them being HUGE. OMG if we fill these we will be DDD cups ;D I also hurt alot near the underarm region and am having lots of trouble keeping the soft rings on. Keep pumpin girl and soon big boobies will be ours!!!!!!!

J

jellyDeeeee

I love my xls xxoxoxoxoxoxox 36DD and growing love Jelly...

choco

I received my XL cups today and they are officially MAHOOOSIVE!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I can't believe that my little ladies will ever fill them... But i am squished right to the top of the Large so here's hoping!!!

I am now a full C with 8 weeks till my holiday, so hopefully i'll be a 34D and will be able to maintain that size for two weeks!!! ::) ;D

J

Joan_CD

choco said:
I received my XL cups today and they are officially MAHOOOSIVE!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I can't believe that my little ladies will ever fill them... But i am squished right to the top of the Large so here's hoping!!!

I am now a full C with 8 weeks till my holiday, so hopefully i'll be a 34D and will be able to maintain that size for two weeks!!! ::) ;D

Choco I have been using the XLarge cups for a few weeks and already am at the 2 inch mark. I was squishesd in the Large and I noticed a small plateau of no growth for about a week in the XLarge cups. If that happens, do like I did and take a day off. I did that and I gained a half inch of permanent size when I started up again. By the way, I just ordered new foam pads for the cups from Lucy today. She said she will ship in about a week and the new foam pads are supposed to be softer and easier on the skin. I'll let you know after I get them and use them.

Joan_CD

choco

Thanks Joan_cd. I'm currently sitting here noogling with 1 large and 1 XL dome on.. my nipples are just under the 3" mark and i can't wait until i'm actually filling these. Do they hurt your armpits? :-\

J

Joan_CD

Yes they do! And I also get the numb/tingly sensation down my arms if Im not careful as well. The 3 inch mark... good for you!!!! I am hoping to hit that within the next 2 weeks... fingers crossed!

Rachiex

Hi Joan cd

I'm hoping for the soft rings soon as it hurts so much under my arms as they are so big! And there was I thinking I could try and sleep in them!-but we must just keep on going!

We must, we must, we must increase our busts! ::) x

jinj

question on XL...
im outgrowing NB's L cups (well i realized my enhance L is actually bigger than the NB L ones but my enhance ones cracked...=(...)

..so i should consider XL if thats after L..
however, i dont have a big frame.. my rigcage is only .. 28 inches...
will both the XL fit?

K

kultzu

Hi jinj,

I am 27'' frame. The XL cups didn't fit on my chest same time at first so pumped as a single system, one side at a time. After some weeks I managed to place them both same time. So don't worry if you can't fit them both same time right away. ;) ;)

Kultzu

K

kultzu

Hi jinj,

Is there any website picture ?

Mine is 14 cm in diameter.

Kultzu

K

kultzu

Oh, I see :D

I think that one used to be an XL cup but now it is called XXL cup, it got an upgrade ;) ;)

:-*
Kultzu

jeane

Italian living in France
My thorax (I am a man) measures 39 cm.
Domes Xl measures 20 cm outside. Total: 40 cm!
They are 18 cm indoors.
It is hardly possible to pump a breast with a dome, but aspiration does not hold.
The dome XL should have an internal diameter of 13-14 cm at the farthest.
It is the diameter of breast...

Domes XL is very stimulating, but that doesn't work.
I bought them.
I put them in the garbage can.

Noogleberry simply had to make fabricate XL of as L by lengthening the length of 5 - 8 cm.
L are internal 13/14 cm in diameter.

It is perfect.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
jeane said:
My thorax (I am a man) measures 39 cm.
Domes Xl measures 20 cm outside. Total: 40 cm!
They are 18 cm indoors.
It is hardly possible to pump a breast with a dome, but aspiration does not hold.
The dome XL should have an internal diameter of 13-14 cm at the farthest.
It is the diameter of breast...

Domes XL is very stimulating, but that doesn't work.
I bought them.
I put them in the garbage can.

Noogleberry simply had to make fabricate XL of as L by lengthening the length of 5 - 8 cm.
L are internal 13/14 cm in diameter.

It is perfect.

Hi Jeane, our new xl cup is about 14cm in diameter and 17cm deep , so it is dimension you desire. Im sorry if you got confused by the website which shows the sizes of the old xl cup, which i agree is very big - this is the one Eman uses.

Please contact me if you want to try the new xl cups and i can sort this out for you,

best wishes

Lucy :)
lucy@noogleberry.com

jeane

Italian living in France
Dear Lucy,
On March 27th, 2009, you sent me domes XL (18 cm diameter in, 22 cm diameter out).
I did not know that there were domes new can XL.

You send me a pair of these domes new? (I will pay what is needed).

I cannot return you the domes ancient, too big, which were envisaged for madam Jumbo.

I threw them.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Jeane, please just email me at : lucy@noogleberry.com and i can sort out the new xl cups for you.

best wishes

Lucy :)

jinj

jeane said:
Dear Lucy,
On March 27th, 2009, you sent me domes XL (18 cm diameter in, 22 cm diameter out).
I did not know that there were domes new can XL.

You send me a pair of these domes new? (I will pay what is needed).

I cannot return you the domes ancient, too big, which were envisaged for madam Jumbo.

I threw them.

madam jumbo!

you made my day with that phrase! LOL ;D

J

jellyDeeeee

well if madame jumbo means we can al fit into those ginormous cup bring out the circus and bring in the jumbos lol..... id like to be the first in the line love a jolly jelly...