Facial Exercises

cleo

Does anyone on the forum do facial exercises? I bought Carole Maggio's Facercise book a while back and started doing some of the exercises but its something you have to do consistently, like noogling, to see results and I got a bit lazy. Then I decided to just concentrate on one exercise daily and chose one to emphasise my cheekbones as it was easy to do (some of them appear quite complicated!!). I have done this consistently, give or take the odd day off, and I do feel that my cheekbones are now more noticeable than they ever were. I'm going to continue with these exercises and also start on the eye exercises which are supposed to open up the eyes and reduce lines around them.

Be interested to know if anyone else is doing any facial exercises and how successful they have been. :)

cleo

Thanks for the link wannabecee, I notice Ageless if You Dare has a forum too. So many forums, so little time!! lol ;)

T

tavia

i saw a programme on face exercises, this woman was in her 70s and looked 50 something, her eyes were really open not hooded, and her cheeks really stood out, and she had very few lines, i just cant remeber her name, she has a book

im going to have a look at that ageless site, ill give it a go

jccarey09

Thanks for sharing that link. Besides from taking supplements and other vitamins, it's also important for us to exercise every part of our body.

Clovis00

No I am not using any facial exercise. But many people have a problem with loose skin or wrinkles and double chins these exercise will help tone and lift the chin area and help bring back that youthful look.
1: A great exercise it to sit upright, tilt your head back looking at the ceiling, while keeping your lips closed and then start a chewing movement. You will feel the muscles working in your neck and throat area and it would be truly amazed at the results.
2:Sit upright, tilt your head back looking at the ceiling, while keeping your lips closed and relaxed. Start puckering your lips together in a kiss and stretch the kiss, as if you were trying to kiss the ceiling. Keep your lips puckered for 10 counts, then relax.
3: Sit upright, tilt your head back looking at the ceiling while keeping your lips closed and relaxed. Open your lips and stick your tongue out as if you were trying to touch your chin with the tips of your tongue. Keep your tongue out in the position for 10 counts and return your tongue and kea dot its normal position.
4: Sit upright in a chair tilt your head back looking at the ceiling while keeping your lips closed, start a chewing motion as if you’re chewing gum. You will fill the muscles working in your neck and throat area.
5: This exercise will help alleviate sagging jowls and firm and contour the sides of your face. You use this muscle to clenth your teeth, close your jaws and assist when chewing your food. This wide broad muscle consists of one deep muscle and one superficial muscle.
6: Sit upright tilt your head back looking at the ceiling while keeping your lips closed and relaxed. Next move your lower lip over your top lip as fas as possible and keep it there for a count of 5.

Rhys5

Here are few of the easy facial exercises :
Lift your eye brows and open up your eye lids broad. Open up your mouth broad and state 'aaahhh', while adhering your language out. Maintain for Just a few seconds.

Think of the encounter as a time clock: Beginning with your own chin, result in the muscles of the face 'sweep' inside a clockwise route completely from '6 o'clock' to '6 o'clock'. Invert the path, and perform a similar thing counter-clockwise.

To reinforce the mouth area muscles, help to make an 'o' together with your lips after which make an effort to draw them collectively just like a drawstring tote without really allowing them to near. Opposite the actual motion by attempting to open your own lips, however keeping all of them held firmly. Relax as well as repeat.

Tilt your face backwards whilst lifting your own chin up towards the ceiling. Maintain this situation whilst making eating movements using the mouth.

Slowly as well as lightly move your face close to on your own neck of the guitar, as though attempting to touch shoulders together with your ear. Do 2 rolls within each path.

GarrettHnatiuk

Losing weight in only one area of the body is impossible. This is called spot decrease and has been proven wrong by many people studies. To lose weigh in almost any part of your body, it involves dieting and exercise. I recommend starting a diet because the first step as this is the most important a part of weight loss. Don't start to large and get overly ambitious, begin small by cutting out things like unhealthy foods and pop. Over time your diet so that you don't get unhappy to early. The second action is to develop a solid exercise routine. This workout routine should include strength training as well as cardio to assist promote the weight loss. Once more don't go crazy and burn up yourself out, start at an suitable level and build into the tougher workouts.

katelynstein

Are you still doing facial exercises? Any improvements? I still have to try it but I heard that it really works. A friend introduced Facercise to me and guaranteed that it is very effective. You should try it out if you're not getting the results you wanted with the methods you are currently using.

jefferson

Facial exercises are an amazing one for keep the face look nice and beauty. In the start stage it will make you some tiredness or boring, but later onwards it is awesome.

I also try to do eyes exercise for improving my eyes vision.