Feedback on my boobs please

betty85

Hello folks,

This is my first time posting! Ive been using NB for about 6 weeks but wanted some advice/feedback about the shape of my boobs.

One of my breasts sits about 1cm higher than the other. The higher breast also seems to be narrower. Funnily enough the higher one, although it looks smaller, is actually fuller.

Can anyone give advice on whether it is possible to fix this problem naturally e.g. wiyh massage or NB. Any advice on how to target this issue with NB would be appreciated

Thanks lovelies x

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Hi Betty; I would like to say you have very little to worry about, but I would think by using once cup at a time on the thinner, less plump breast first to try and even out the difference. But I really wouldn't worry too much, I don't think it will take too much time to even them out. Remember to use plenty of oil/cream and drink plenty of water and you will get there - it won't happen overnight, but keep doing it as often as you can - and you can get the boobs of your dreams! Good luck!

Betty, as moocow said really, and its not a sprint its more a marathon, but worth the effort!!

You will find that most women dont have perfectly symetrical breasts anyway, so just see it as a work in progress.

PS if mine were like yours i'd be made up!!;)

LaraB

Curiously, men too have uneven breasts or pectorals. I hadn't noticed myself until I started Noogling, and now am acutely conscious of it! No-one else would. Notice that is. We all seem to look at our breasts critically! I'd certainly love to have breasts as lovely as yours; so as said before, you have little to worry about

LovelyAlways

Hello folks,

This is my first time posting! Ive been using NB for about 6 weeks but wanted some advice/feedback about the shape of my boobs.

One of my breasts sits about 1cm higher than the other. The higher breast also seems to be narrower. Funnily enough the higher one, although it looks smaller, is actually fuller.

Can anyone give advice on whether it is possible to fix this problem naturally e.g. wiyh massage or NB. Any advice on how to target this issue with NB would be appreciated

Thanks lovelies x
I'm also hoping to even mine out and I have read of several success stories on this forum, so I know it's possible! You can dedicate some time to pumping only on breast for a little while and see if that helps to even things out. And yes, massage is always a must! Also, you could try some chest exercises and maybe focus more on the one side. Exercise has really helped my overall shape and firmess in my chest, and I definitely think it could help lift the one side for you if you dedicate time to it. And I agree with the other comments... Keep those girls lubricated when pumping! Oil or cream ! Best of luck! And really, you look absolutely gorgeous! I hope to look as good as your picture some day!

M

maksimovic

Also, I'd love to hear your overall progress/journey. What size did you start at? What's your size now? What improvements have you noticed?
bonjour au debut poitrine extra plate maintenons 105 taille français mamelon un peu petits

Attachments

• WIN_20201021_14_39_19_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20201021_14_39_19_Pro.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 31
J

jeannemarie

bonjour de france

Attachments

• WIN_20220521_09_07_57_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220521_09_07_57_Pro.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 6

I LOVE MY BREASTS!

Hello folks,

Thanks lovelies x

W

Wolfmoon

Noogleing should help filling out your breast. It does take time to see results. Don't worry about your boobies being uneven because you have to give Noogleing time to work. After awhile you should notice a difference in size and shape. I have been noogleing for 13 months, and I will continue for a long time more. I wish you luck on your NBE journey.