Filling out top of breasts with XL cups?

M

Maia2G

Hi. I new to this forum and thinking of buying my first system soon but still trying to make a decision. I am slightly overweight but my breasts are relatively small and appear quite flat on top. Will pumping give me a better breast shape and help me fill out the top part of my breast? Do the rubber rings help? Also wondering if an XL cup will be right. My current sizes in cm: under bust 88cm bust 106cm top of breasts 96 cm. They are not small but I would love a better more fuller shape. Thanks so much, in advance, for any advice or suggestions.

M

Maia2G

Here is a photo from today

Attachments

• A04053C9-574B-4DF6-A8E5-193438B75691.jpeg
    A04053C9-574B-4DF6-A8E5-193438B75691.jpeg
    942.6 KB · Views: 74
J

jeannemarie

nouvelle poitrine

Attachments

• WIN_20220409_08_45_27_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220409_08_45_27_Pro.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 16
J

jeannemarie

HELLO BAYE

Attachments

• WIN_20220411_16_54_36_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220411_16_54_36_Pro.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 7

Pumped&perky

Hi. I new to this forum and thinking of buying my first system soon but still trying to make a decision. I am slightly overweight but my breasts are relatively small and appear quite flat on top. Will pumping give me a better breast shape and help me fill out the top part of my breast? Do the rubber rings help? Also wondering if an XL cup will be right. My current sizes in cm: under bust 88cm bust 106cm top of breasts 96 cm. They are not small but I would love a better more fuller shape. Thanks so much, in advance, for any advice or suggestions.
Hey Maia2G,
I def believe it will help, fullness comes first then size/shape. The rings help alot for keeping marks away. I can't say as far as the xl cup. It has to be long and wide enough to grow in as well as make a good seal at the base of the dome. Consistency is the key as there are many success stories here. Best of luck!

M

Maia2G

Hey Maia2G,
I def believe it will help, fullness comes first then size/shape. The rings help alot for keeping marks away. I can't say as far as the xl cup. It has to be long and wide enough to grow in as well as make a good seal at the base of the dome. Consistency is the key as there are many success stories here. Best of luck!
Thank you.