First Day!

FeelingFlat

Hello everyone, Today is my first day using my new NB. I just got it in the mail and i look forward to this journey! My husband is supportive, but I'm also a bit shy about it. I'm starting at 30 inches around my chest and 31 around the nipple. I'm also using some hypnosis CDs. We were seriously considering getting implants until I found some information about silicone poisoning..., so I realized it wasn't worth the risk. :-\ Anyway, I was happy to find this website! I hope it works for me! Does anyone have any particular tips they'd like to share? I've been using it for about 10-15 minutes and I noticed little red spots, they look like blood blisters... is that normal?

Looking forward to posting more soon~

James

You are pumping too hard. You should not get the red (blood) dots. They will clear up. What's worse is bruising, if you get black or purple bruises that means you have pumped way too hard and broken a blood vessel and you should immediately stop for a week or two to heal. When starting you have to go easy, but you will find that you can pump harder and longer over the next couple of weeks as your body gets used to it. Read a lot of threads, I suggest you start with http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=4512.0 including her link to the Stats section.

I think to start with you should pump every day, basically as much as you can (7:2 method, although some have better results with 10 minutes pump, and 5 minutes massage and repeat). After 3 months transition to just 2 days a week but longer hours. Massage your boobs at least one hour every day (even after transitioning to a different pumping pattern). Lubricate well with safflower salad oil for pumping. Drink lots of water throughout the day. Warm your breasts before noogling (hair drier is easiest) but not uncomfortably hot. You can also warm the cups a bit too. Some recommend various herbs and supplements, beware that most are scams. I suggest staying away from them altogether. Eat healthy and mild exercise. Good luck :)

And put some vitamin E on those red dots. ;)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Yep.. too hard too fast.. You need to take it easy. Plenty of advise floating around here in past posts and be use to read up as you pause to heal. :) If you like, just read some of my past posts for starters but definitely read others to get different opinions.

As for the red spots, I have to disagree with most people (including James). These aren't blood spots (which would be black or purple) but inflamed hair follicles due to high vacuum pressures. But James is spot on with the rest IMHO.

Either way, welcome to the Over Pump club. I did the same thing my first day too. I had to wait a week before I tried again and went very gently (as I was still bruised). Arnica cream can speed up the healing if you have it handy.

DJ

FeelingFlat

Wow! thanks for all the advice. I really appreciate it. And I'm encouraged that the bumps/spots may not be permanent. I'll look for those two types of oils. It may be difficult to find though. I live in South Korea, and some of those common items aren't so easy to find here. I'll take it easier from today and poke around the other threads to see if I can find any more useful advice. Any other recommendations? I looked at the link you posted, James. Thanks!

Kat