First timer

green777

Hi, Just thought i would explain to others my position, Way back in 2007 i was told that i had very high blood pressure. i have never smoked and rarely had a drink kept really fit. saw a doctor who put me on various pills 7 in total.after about 3 weeks i noticed no erections in the morning and no desire to make love.I put up with this until November7 2008. kept seeing my doctor but still my blood pressure never went down was around 212 at this stage.I felt OK but had no sex life so begged my doctor to change my pills or give me something to help.Believe it or not I GOT NO HELP WHATSOEVER :mad:. Anyaway after comming out of the doctors i decided to stop having any pills. got my sex life back and just took herbs.This i realise now was a big mistake.around Jun on my 54 birthday while working nights i suddenly kept falling over. i did not realise i was having a stroke,.next day i was the same and went to hospital and stayed in for
4 days. they got me down to 187 bp and allowed me out.I was again put on pills
only 3 this time. had to have all the tests etc and a regular visit from the stroke
team waited 3 months and had a MRI test and a throat test which came back OK thank god. i changed my life don't have salt or sugar and cut down my food intake.All OK but noticed over the 3 months i started to get cold down below, same problem as i had before.So you can believe me when you go from regular sex to nothing is depressing. I spoke to the stroke team and she said ill make you
an appointment with the hospital urologist dept.So i saw them had a test for diabetes which came back negative.She did not want to mess about with my medication as my bpi was going down.She put me down for another meeting to see a guy that demonstrated pumps, gave me a leaflet and said it will cost a bit.
Thought no more of it until i got home and read the leaflet.To my horror i saw the price it was £248 to get the pump that i needed. As i only do 17 hours part time,i just did not have the money. I saw you could get 1 on the national health
but being as i was not diabetic or had any of the other symptoms i would have to find the cash. 2 weeks went by trying to work out how to get the cash i needed. Then i went on Bay and found Noogleberry. The price only £24.99 for a pump. My first reaction was another cheap and worthless pump, I had already bought 1 from a sex shop for £19.99, tried that the air kept coming out and had no way keeping my erection. Anyway i read the noogleberry information about the pump and thought i would give it a go. Paid for it on the Friday received today Tuesday.tried it out. got an erection tried one of the rings and it worked!! Was only a test did not inflate it to the maximum but had an erection that was good enough for sex,Id just like to say thank you to noogleberry.And Advise anyone in the same position don't waste your money on pills this pump will do the job. any spare parts or extras can be got at a very fair and reasonable price,
please feel to ask any questions i would be happy to help :eek: