Flat nipple Question to be answered please

DesiringCs

Starting with B cups/ Destination full C or larger
[size=12pt]Hi everyone,

I am a newcomer on NB and SHOULD be receiving my large contoured airlock system tomorrow. My question is that I have flat nipples and would like to know what you would recommend something that will not only erect them so that they aren't flat, but also, so they might stay that way. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am trying to increase my cup size by one or two but would also love to have normal perkier nipples. I have read many threads on NB about increasing nipple size and I'm not looking to do that because I'm happy with my size but would like for them to be perky. I have used nipple suctions that have a silicone flat band that make them look great but they tend to fall off eventually and as soon as they come off they flatten back down again. I like the suggestion that i have read about the 4 bandaids over the nipple not to increase the size of the areola.... does that really work? And, do your nipples really enlarge after you pump and release?

Thank you all for all your valuable contributions that you post on here... very helpful advice that we all appreciate! :)
[/size]

I had flat nipples when I first started noogling. After continued use of the noogleberry, my nipples are erect and perky. I don't use bandaids or tape on my nipples and I haven't had any increase in size of my areola or nipples